Keyblade Wielder
10158 posts

Re: They really did something to the G-MAL...

Nov 8, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

i really don't notice a difference with the current g-mal, maybe it's just because i haven't played that much uncharted lately (playing ac4 now), but the only thing i've noticed is more people using it ... is it just a mind game? ND said that it's better now, then people start to jump the bandwagon? i wouldn't say that my average game has increased or changed at all from before the patch o.O

It isn't a mind game. I used it a lot previously too and did really badly. the FAL-SS is in the same boat. I did really badly with that previously.

The AK is kind of a mind game. It's not improved but other things around it got worse or better.

My average game hasn't changed either. Well my scores haven't improved. But my weapon choices have changed. I was exclusively M9 using before. Now I wont use it. AK/FAL/G-MAL

I'm glad you decided to join the Underdog Club. Can't wait for you to be using Raff or Tau. :smileytongue:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 23 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13695 posts

Nov 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

i really don't notice a difference with the current g-mal, maybe it's just because i haven't played that much uncharted lately (playing ac4 now), but the only thing i've noticed is more people using it ... is it just a mind game? ND said that it's better now, then people start to jump the bandwagon? i wouldn't say that my average game has increased or changed at all from before the patch o.O

It isn't a mind game. I used it a lot previously too and did really badly. the FAL-SS is in the same boat. I did really badly with that previously.

The AK is kind of a mind game. It's not improved but other things around it got worse or better.

My average game hasn't changed either. Well my scores haven't improved. But my weapon choices have changed. I was exclusively M9 using before. Now I wont use it. AK/FAL/G-MAL

I'm glad you decided to join the Underdog Club. Can't wait for you to be using Raff or Tau. :smileytongue:

I kinda already started using the Raffica sometimes. I'll actually pick it up now.

Not using the Tau though. lol That thing still feels bad.

Good news is I can actually kill with the Raffica now.

Message 12 of 23 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2554 posts

Nov 8, 2013

I'm with @Canadian on this one I honestly can't see or feel the change with the G-Mal or maybe I just suck with the weapon outside of Co-op lol. The Aim Assist is still annoying when I scope in on moving targets, i've actually retired the G-Mal from my loadout & replaced it with the FAL. 

Also I have permanently added the Raffica to my loadout, it's a great a pistol now.

Message 13 of 23 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10158 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Glad you're using the Raff now, Aure and canadian. It's a great gun, you know. Just overshadowed by THAT pistol.

I think I'll try using the GMAL again. I used it before. It's okay and all, but it wasn't my deal back then.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 23 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2307 posts

Nov 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Glad you're using the Raff now, Aure and canadian. It's a great gun, you know. Just overshadowed by THAT pistol.

I think I'll try using the GMAL again. I used it before. It's okay and all, but it wasn't my deal back then.

ya i should give the raffica a try, kinda like a mini-GMAL :smileywink:

i guess when i run out of ammo on my G-mal i can switch to the raffica instead of picking up the closest weapon ... i really don't like using m9s or AKs anyways...

Message 15 of 23 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Nov 8, 2013
The TAU Sniper is actually a really good mid-range weapon. I have beat out many para 9 users when we are both aiming with our pistols. And even a few up close match ups have gone my way. The only downside is the ammo it wastes quickly.
Sleep Matt signature
Message 16 of 23 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2683 posts

Nov 8, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Recoil was the only thing touched on the G-MAL in 1.18.

my you no communicate like this for the past 2 years, i.e. by replying to threads.

Message 17 of 23 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
556 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

my you no communicate like this for the past 2 years, i.e. by replying to threads.

??? I don't understand your post. If you meant "why" and not "my", I post on the forums a few times a week.

Message 18 of 23 (222 Views)
Splicer
32 posts

Nov 8, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

??? I don't understand your post. If you meant "why" and not "my", I post on the forums a few times a week.

And we are grateful.

--------------------------------------------------

Message 19 of 23 (214 Views)
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Nov 10, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

I don´t know.I think G-MAL 1.17 was a lot smoother to aim at targets(all kind of targets).Now is really easier to aim at LONG targets because of the recoil but aiming at close or mid-close targets(even mid sometimes) is actually a bit harder than before IMO.Did you guys haven´t changed the AA or sensitivity accidentally?

Thanks for your attention

Message 20 of 23 (165 Views)
0 Likes