May 16 2013
By: alexx725 First Son 14 posts

Things I hate about UC3 online

[ Edited ]
4 replies 152 views Edited May 16, 2013

Just comeback from a deathmatch with 5 losses. all thanks to players that cant get a single kill but they can die like 10 times or worst throw you a quick boom grenade when you are hiding to snipe.

They grab the power weapons before you but they cant hit nobody. Well sometimes themselves.

Always fighting with teams with ultimate legacy, star, and experience. AND A T-Bolt.

In Co-op you always have to save them. Causing you either die or lose your lives by letting them die.

Always going with you and getting in your way, Just before other team get a RPG.

When you Join game in progress and surprise, your team has like 6 kills and other team has like 37 kills. Another lose to your stats.

Trying to get a good team. Sometimes playing with noobs is frustrating.

Message 1 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Re: Things I hate about UC3 online

May 16, 2013

You can sign out through XMB when the screen says, "Joining game in progress" and not get a loss. 

Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 16, 2013

Yeah but loading again the game and connecting and looking for  a new game only to find a joining  a game in progress and exit the game again dont work for me

Message 3 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 18, 2013

I feel Like this whole Free 2 Play Uc3 is a BIG fail. All alex said is true. Plus when I am climbing to get to power weapons a noob comes and pushes me back down by climbing at the same time I am. In Highrise Some Stupid 3 Level guy jumped from 1 building to another at the same time I was doing and we both fell down TROLOL.

Some bugs are also there like dying but never respawning so need to leave match.

And sometimes when I spawn sometimes my character goes flying in the air as if there was a grenade on his feet and it says that I was killed by a player already dead on the other side of the map.

Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

May 27, 2013

I know and there are other things. When you are in Co-op arena, adventure or hunter, you sure have done a lot of kills but your noob team only die and die over again and they leave making you lost all your exp, money and worst you treasures.

And if you have played sometimes you have found when you're about to kill someone or dodging bullets your character frozes. I know its lag but come on its ridiculous. Then you get killed frequently.

When you found treasures and they kill you shooting at your back and your team can be near or at their feet but they can't grab it.

Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)
0 Likes