Sep 12 2012
By: thelegendaryD Uncharted Territory 1135 posts

This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

[ Edited ]
148 replies 1341 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Naughty Dog, I'm here today to talk to you about the past and present UNCHARTED characters...

For those of you who aren't aware of "past" UNCHARTED characters, I'll at least give you their names: 

1. Wetsuit Drake  (From UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune. Don't know why he counts as a part of UC3..)
  2. Wetsuit Elena  (From UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune.) 
  3. Rika Raja         (From The Eye Of Indra series ) 

Now here's what I do not understand. I don't get how Wetsuit Drake apparently fits into the UNCHARTED universe while Wetsuit Elena isn't. What logic are you trying to demonstrate, Naughty Dog? Because we would all LOVE to hear it. Another thing, Naughty Dog. Why is it that you include those heavy metal Power Rangers into the game (Killzone), instead of skins that actually are relevant to UNCHARTED? We are aware that you guys do what the community ask, but we asked for previous skins for months, and we get?....nothing. Why? Because you REFUSE to take the time to recreate these skins. 

If I'm correct, you guys said in the Q&A Thread:  

"We’ve done our best to get most of the UNCHARTED universe characters into the game. The major characters in all their various outfits were given priority and then we went with the characters that we felt fit best within the world of Uncharted 3. Also re-using some of the old model texture from earlier UNCHARTED games just wouldn’t work as well. That’s why there’s no Wetsuit Elena for instance. As for Rika, well she was in Eye of Indra and just part of that world. We want Uncharted 3 to have its own unique characters and appeal too!".      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, whoa, whoa....let's rewind for a second. 

You guys said "We want Uncharted 3 to have its own unique characters and appeal too!". Why is it that you try your damnest to ignore reason? It's so crazy that you guys would say something as stupid as that. Unique characters? Then why the **bleep** did you add Wetsuit Drake and Killzone? Apparently, in YOUR logic, Wetsuit Elena doesn't "fit" into UNCHARTED3's universe while Drake does? That made no sense considering you added those useless Power Rangers that NOBODY USES. I am sick and tired of you guys stalling and giving us empty responses about previous skins. I hope you guys realize that 80% of this community request Rika and Wetsuit Elena. 

Now lets go over why Killzone is extremely irrelevant to UNCHARTED's universe as a whole. 

Reasons Why Killzone Is Irrelevant To Uncharted: 

1. Killzone has NEVER been seen in any Uncharted franchisem if I'm correct. 
  2. Naughty Dog did not create Killzone/Helghast. They created Jak And Daxter. 
  3. You know why. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough with the child's play, Naughty Dog. Give the community what they ASK, not what you you THINK is right. You don't understand the true meaning of a "Community", ND. As a community we require you to actually communicate with us and give us what we want. Not what YOU want. Please understand that.  That's all and It would be a blessing if you all supported this thread for the sake of you and previous characters! 

Good Day. :smileyhappy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 

Updated a betterlist of previous skins. 

1. Wetsuit Drake
  2. Wetsuit Elena
  3. Rika Raja
  4. Pinkerton
  5. Heist Chloe
  6. Heist Flynn
  7. Heist Drake
  8.  Spaniard Descendant 

Special Thanks to Shadowlibraboy and TheStuntDouble! :smileyvery-happy: 

Remember, guys. We have to put our differences aside this time and support this thread for the sake of YOU and previous skins!

We can make a difference this time. :smileyhappy: 

( I will update this thread soon. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 

Hl, guys. Back here again with another shocking update. I have just recently discovered that Rika Raja already has sound files recorded for UNCHARTED3. This just makes it even more confusing. Why wouldn't  ND include Rika Raja if sound files were already recorded? Wouldn't it make sense to just include Rika in the game regardless? I'm really sick and tired of Naughty Fog now. Making empty excuses does not please your community, ND. Please remember that. 

For those of you who don't know what a sound file is: 

Sound files are basically recordings of a characters voice. The games you normally play have actors speaking behind those characters, right? Those are called Sound files. If you don't quite grasp the concept then I'll explain it in detail. Let's just say you are the greatest voice actor in the world, and Naughty Dog pays you to come over to their studio to voice act as Drake's son. You say voice actions such as "Hey, Mom!"? Or "Dominator of Shambala?..". Those voice-overs will be recorded and implemented into their game. 

Anyways, this is **bleep** stupid and I can't believe Naughty Dog would be so close-minded this time. Unfortunately, for them, this time It will not slide. Thats all and please support this thread! Do it for YOUR benefit and others! We all request previous skins! 

Support. :smileyhappy: 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 1 of 149 (1,341 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 12, 2012
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 2 of 149 (1,324 Views)
Gaming Beast
2147 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I hate rika raja......nuff said!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 149 (1,309 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Sep 12, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

You obviously didn't play Uncharted 2..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 4 of 149 (1,298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 12, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

I think shes cool, shes the only character to actually get a jump on nate. Personally, i like pinkerton more though. And of course, wetsuit elena beats them all!

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 5 of 149 (1,297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I think ND added Wet Suit Drake and didn't include Elena because Drake is the main character and usually they get the most features generally. Rika was completely seperate, in fact, why the hell does she even exist anyway? I think alot of people want her because there are not that many female characters to begin with.
Message 6 of 149 (1,291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Sep 12, 2012

G9211 wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

I think shes cool, shes the only character to actually get a jump on nate. Personally, i like pinkerton more though. And of course, wetsuit elena beats them all!

If you believe in the possibility in Wetsuit Elena returning, then please support this thread. :smileyhappy: 

I like waffles
Message 7 of 149 (1,283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 12, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

G9211 wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

If you believe in the possibility in Wetsuit Elena returning, then please support this thread. :smileyhappy: 

heres to hoping we see a wet elena skin...errr i mean a wetsuit elena skin in the near future!

Message 8 of 149 (1,276 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Sep 12, 2012

G9211 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

G9211 wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

heres to hoping we see a wet elena skin...errr i mean a wetsuit elena skin in the near future!

Yes! Thank you! :smileyhappy: Please encourage others to support this. And I know my past here hasn't been exactly "great", but if they let that immaturity get in the way of this possibility, then they are just hurting themselves. Just thought I'd throw that out there. 

I like waffles
Message 9 of 149 (1,273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 12, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

G9211 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

G9211 wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Yes! Thank you! :smileyhappy: Please encourage others to support this. And I know my past here hasn't been exactly "great", but if they let that immaturity get in the way of this possibility, then they are just hurting themselves. Just thought I'd throw that out there. 

no worries, i havnt been on here long enough to know everyone but i get the gist of everyones personality. Im not one to judge though so if you're supporting a good cause then you get my vote. 

Message 10 of 149 (1,265 Views)
0 Likes