Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 141 of 149 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?


have you seen?

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 142 of 149 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?


have you seen?

 


of course

 

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 143 of 149 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?


have you seen?

 


of course

 


pic/proof or it didnt happen Smiley Tongue

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 144 of 149 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?


have you seen?

 


of course

 


pic/proof or it didnt happen Smiley Tongue

 


do you know how big of a stalker i would be...

 

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 145 of 149 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?


have you seen?

 


of course

 


pic/proof or it didnt happen Smiley Tongue

 


do you know how big of a stalker i would be...

 


not really big stalker a really big would be following them around being everywhere they turn taking secret pictures and stuff like that

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 146 of 149 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

is it just me or does legendary look stunning today?


have you seen?

 


of course

 


pic/proof or it didnt happen Smiley Tongue

 


do you know how big of a stalker i would be...

 


not really big stalker a really big would be following them around being everywhere they turn taking secret pictures and stuff like that

 


i'm doing that right now

 

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 147 of 149 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Zataoa wrote:
 

do you know how big of a stalker i would be...

 


not really big stalker a really big would be following them around being everywhere they turn taking secret pictures and stuff like that

 



Don't give him ideas!!!
Message 148 of 149 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: This Is Child's Play, Just give us previous skins.

Sep 27, 2012

nooooo!!! what have i done

Sleep Matt signature
Message 149 of 149 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes