Jul 14 2012
By: houndfox Splicer 45 posts

This community has fun players!

20 replies 389 views Edited Jul 14, 2012

Hello this is my first thread. I hope it's in the right section.

So I have played against a party of 3 french players (all max level) with mics a couple of minutes ago. I was playing with my usual AK and they were all using the GMAL accuracy and M9 RoF.

At first I didn't bother that much because I was trying to get stealth kills for my cloaked booster and I knew the game wouldn't be that great. But for some reasons it was: My team was supperior even though they were one or two smaller levels. And then at some point I managed to fast stealth kill the hole party of 3 french players. Then I heard their rage in the mics. They said I had no skill because I stealth killed them. It was kind of funny to hear that from a party of people who only used GMAL accuracy and M9 Rof.

I stayed in the lobby (while they were still trashtalking over my 'nooby skills') to match them a few more times. Unfortunately for me, I was putted with really small levels (10-20) the next matches. I assume you know what's next: I lost all the games even though I did some decent scores with my AK. But the french party was absolutely enjoying it: I was loosing and they were winning. Of course they kept on talking crap over me. I stayed because I was hoping to get a more decent team so I could actually beat them. Unfortunately I was only getting small levels with me. I knew I wouldn't stand a chance with my AK and my small leveled team against a party of 'pros' who were using GMAL accuracy and M9 Rof. But I stayed because I was enjoying to stealth kill them and taunt them just to hear them rage. And it kind of made my day:smileylol:

And what about you guys? Have you ever met those kind of partys (GMAL accuracy or M9RoF) who were trashtalking because you beat them with a less dominant weapon? Give me your opinion please. I would like to know if you met such funny players like this...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (389 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: This community has fun players!

Jul 14, 2012

hi! what a nice thread for a change :smileyhappy:

glad you are having fun with the game no matter what the situation is. I feel the same way, the game is meant to be played for your enjoyment, and thats exactly what you are doing! I have been in your situation plenty of times, although i am a g-mal user, i switch from the AK to dragon alot too! the best way of defeating the g-mal with the AK is to really get close to them, trust me, they don't like that!

And welcome to the community :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (377 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15217 posts

Jul 14, 2012

One of the greatest feelings in the game is beating parties of 5 as a random.

I've added quite a few people after such massive wins.

Welcome! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (372 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Thanks for the welcome guys! I was sure I wasn't the only one. Add me if you want, we could play a couple of fun games.

PS: ryumitch1:

Don't worry, I wasn't pointing the GMAL out as OP. You use what you want! Hell, I also use Flynn's GMAL once in a while. But my point is that those guys were using the GMAL accuracy (which is in my opinion really easy to use, with accuracy of course) and M9RoF (which is still too dominant in most gunfights, still my opinion). Yet they call me a noob because I've beaten them with the AK and rapid stealthkills. Honestly, I've had a personal satisfaction in this: Their trashtalking and rage have shown that they can't stand being killed by a smaller level like me who was using (let's be honest) one of the most underpowered weapons in the game...
But again, thanks for the welcome! I hope I see you guys online!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Welcome aboard. :smileyhappy: Nice to finally see a member who isn't pessimistic about patch notes all the time. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (295 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Thanks! I'm also optimistic about the incoming patch. We'll see what it gives. I know that ND have struggled a bit with this MP but at least they try to fix it to make the uncharted fans happy...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Well they have said that it'll contain a ton of content, so hopefully it'll be enough to bring back some of those players who left. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 14, 2012

I hope too. I'm going on vacation next week, so I'm giving UC3 a break for a moment. And when I come back I'll see what the new patch looks like. Can't wait to test it!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Hopefully ND will have released it by then. Most of the community have high hopes for this patch to "save" UC3, so ND needs to do this one right.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Haha that's sick. Add me, we'll go all M9 RoF on those French dudes and see how they like it :smileyvery-happy:
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (245 Views)
0 Likes