Keyblade Wielder
6879 posts

Re: This is how REAL lagswitching looks like...

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

^

the ak, kal, and dragon all have disadvantages, they won't run rampant anytime soon... With the M9 out of the picture(tweaked) people might actually start using different guns. The kal is only useful within like 20 ft, the ak cant handle blindfire battles or long range battles to well, and the dragon is really tricky to use. I don't see your logic where you are able to predict what's going to be overpowered and how the dragon is overpowered as well...

Remember when we said that when we nerfed the FAL and GMAL?

Well I always saw the M9 as a jack of trades gun from the start. And it was obvious that once all the guns too overly above that were eradicated to level, it was gonna rise up since it's the only gun that can do everything now and since no other gun is OP now, there's technically no better option over the M9 now. Every other gun has a clear disadvantage now besides that(+para) so I honestly don't see another gun rising to the top after this.

kal- can be beaten by all other guns from a few feet away

Dragon-lacks cqc capabilities and has slow RoF

fal- jamming + slightly slow Rof, lackluster blindfire

G-mal- can be beaten in close range as well as be outgunned in some instances along with its low stopping power

Ak- because of its wobbly Accuracy and bad blindfire it lacks in close and long range

They all have very noticeable disadvantages and can be beaten by 1+ guns in other areas very easily. What makes the M9 a problem right now is it has literally no disadvantages.

EDIT: also note, that those guns were overpowered because they were just to strong. While the M9 is overpowered because it isn't bad in anything.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 91 of 107 (703 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

This thread went completely off-topic so I'm bringing it back on-topic. Discuss the dragon sniper in a separate thread. It has no relevance to this issue.

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@tack it's possible to push anyway once Sony realizes that cheaters ruin sales for other people.

The lack of such a process (actually would call it the removal of such a process) is definitely going to turn people off from playing online multiplayers.

Apart from banning consoles that are hacked why not people that get caught cheating in public games? I mean why was the option to report players directly to PSN moderators removed?

- Did it not work?
- Were people abusing the system by reporting false claims?

- Budget cuts?

Why was it removed?

I rather not have to rely on in-game reporting systems or heck even having to send cinema files to UC3PlayerReport all the time.

Message 92 of 107 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I'm thinking they got bored or there's a lack of people to be mods.

You know. Budget cuts.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 93 of 107 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Guys this guy has not been banned. I played against him couple days ago on my main account.  He is still lag swtiching.  He ended the game 27/7. 

I will post the video but problem is my cinema does not work anymore.  My most recent games dont show up and the payers met dont show up.  This has all of a sudden happened since aroun the first of April.  ANy idea on this issue?

At the end of the game he just laughed about it.  ND why has this person not been banned?  Why has his IP been banned and ps3 bricked??  We all deserve answers.

Why can we not have a name and shame??

Message 94 of 107 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Btw we still won despite his cheating.  Also I wouldpost on my main account but i have forgotten the password details.  Also I cant record the cinema cause my cinemas dont work anymore.

Message 95 of 107 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I applaud that, plane. That is a very brave and noble thing to do in a videogame.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 96 of 107 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

Apr 12, 2013
At least you won but I know dat feel bro.
Message 97 of 107 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
609 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I went to the lagswitcher's youtube channel and I found out that he lagswitches in other games as well...talk about ruining the fun for other people in a multitude of levels.

Btw, has anyone reported yet or/ got him banned yet?

Message 98 of 107 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 12, 2013

ND please reply to my comments and other peoples on this guy. If you dont we then know that you dont give a **bleep** about the game and your report system is there for show only.

Message 99 of 107 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
5 days ago

Message 100 of 107 (211 Views)
0 Likes