Fender Bender
2762 posts

Re: This is how REAL lagswitching looks like...

Apr 12, 2013

I really dont think Sony or ND cares.

They try to act like it but its only an act.

Dice on the other hand drops the ban hammer pretty quickly.

Life is too short to remove usb safely.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 101 of 107 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2762 posts

Apr 12, 2013

The real irony here?

Now known companies that make modded controllers which is CLEARLY stated in your terms and services agreement that is considered cheating are now sponsoring fair play tournaments?

Umm okay.

Hey here at Sony and ND inc we don't condone cheating in any form, oh wait my bad unless money is involved.

(un)moderated
Message 102 of 107 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Apr 12, 2013
If someone ca get it straight to Sony that cheaters ruin game sales (because if a game is notorious for having cheaters, nobody would touch it), that would be great.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 103 of 107 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2762 posts

Apr 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
If someone ca get it straight to Sony that cheaters ruin game sales (because if a game is notorious for having cheaters, nobody would touch it), that would be great.

I don't really think its a Sony issue per say.
They just make the console.

It's more in ND's hands on what they consider cheating.

Dice comes down hard on people cheating on BF3. Every couple of days
you see some one raging about getting his acct. banned or his stats reset spamming threads on their forum.

(un)moderated
Message 104 of 107 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 12, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I don't really think its a Sony issue per say.
They just make the console.

It's more in ND's hands on what they consider cheating.

Dice comes down hard on people cheating on BF3. Every couple of days
you see some one raging about getting his acct. banned or his stats reset spamming threads on their forum.

Exactly ND should really implement a proper infrastructure so that the community can report cheaters instead of leaving it up to chance that the cinema file is recorded not to mention we are screwed if we late join.

Message 105 of 107 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

BUMP. ND Please see my comments and reply as to why nothing has been done about this person in the video?  I will keep bumping this thread till we get an answer.  Also anyone please help me out with the cinema.  The most recent games played does not upload.  Also the players met does not upload.  I have the game with this cheat (as a friend sent it to me) but I cannot download it or play it.

Message 106 of 107 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I worked out how to fix the cinema and players met problem i mentioned in my earlier post.

1) Set the date on your ps3 1 year forward. (you can move it back after it works).

2) On your people met list on the ps3, first press triangle then add the first fee people to your ban list.  That will remove the first 10 people you met.  Then from the ban list delete the person/s if you want.

3) Play 1 game see if your people met lists updates with the players from the game you just played.

4) If all is working you can set the clock on your ps3 back to normal if you want.

Cheers

Message 107 of 107 (165 Views)
0 Likes