Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 16 2013
By: NikeMurphDawg Treasure Hunter 4895 posts

This must be said. Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.

38 replies 564 views Edited Apr 16, 2013
Remember when there was actual skill in using blindfire? No? Me neither.

We are back to day 1. I've said this in a few of my posts before, but we're just back where we started.

What was the MAIN issue in this game's first month of release? Blindfire/hipfire/run n' gun (whatever you want to call it).

We've had 16/17 patches? The way I look at it (I'm not sure if you feel the same way) the game went to hell after patch 1.13's release. It nerfed aiming (G-MAL).

I love ND, but I don't see them fixing this issue, nor Co-Op. I think 1.17 is the last patch. I hate to be "that guy", but it must be said. If there is another patch, you may all say "I told you so" or whatever, but in my honest opinion, I do NOT think there will be a patch.

Like I said I love ND, but I no longer play this game. I think the Singleplayer doesn't get enough credit when I see people say they hate this game. I personally liked the Singleplayer, and I still like the multiplayer, but I no longer play it.

That being said, I'm not going to rage and bash ND and break my game and post it on YouTube. I don't see the purpose of that. I'll play this game a little more until TLoU.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 1 of 39 (564 Views)
Naughty Host
8682 posts

Re: This must be said. Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.

Apr 16, 2013
Message 2 of 39 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Is this where everyone went?
Message 3 of 39 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8682 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Is this where everyone went?

No, but if you want a better, serene place to talk about TLOU, join this forum.

Message 4 of 39 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Apr 16, 2013
But my post wasn't about The Last of Us. I just said I'll play this game until it TLoU comes out.
Message 5 of 39 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8682 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
But my post wasn't about The Last of Us. I just said I'll play this game until it TLoU comes out.

So what was the point of this thread, then?

Message 6 of 39 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5875 posts

Apr 16, 2013

People are mental if they think UC3 is as bad as it was on release. Do I think the game is ideal in this current state? no. Do I think it is better than it has ever been? yes. Aiming wasn't nerfed, you can still do it and still do great with it. Fal nerf was defintely needed, and maybe perhaps possibly the g-mal nerf was a bit to much, but some nerf was needed on the gun.

The game did not go full circle, do you see people going insanely positive using only the kal in DM modes? cuz I don't. Thats how it was in the beginning. Right now its the M9 which isn't just cuz of its blindfire, its also cuz it can aim, which is what I see people doing. They rely and use both mechanics in getting kills with a single weapon, which I see as the main problem above blindfire in general.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Message 7 of 39 (523 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Gee I don't know. What's the point of the "Gas canisters are OP" thread? I have nothing against Co-Op or Co-Op players, but what's the point of those threads? ND has said they aren't adding anything to Co-Op. "What's the point of any thread now?" That was the point of my thread.
Message 8 of 39 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8682 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Gee I don't know. What's the point of the "Gas canisters are OP" thread? I have nothing against Co-Op or Co-Op players, but what's the point of those threads? ND has said they aren't adding anything to Co-Op. "What's the point of any thread now?" That was the point of my thread.

You're right. There are no points in any thread. 

Message 9 of 39 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Apr 16, 2013
But the MAIN problem I still see and hear people complaining about is blindfire. Nowhere in there did I say it was as bad as release.
Message 10 of 39 (516 Views)
0 Likes