Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: This must be said. Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.

Apr 16, 2013
@AKYemeni, I'm glad we agree. Conflict resolved.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 11 of 39 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6476 posts

Apr 16, 2013

people could start mass complaining about the tau sniper and it will look like its the main problem. People complaining about a mechanic doesn't neccesarily make it entirely broken and the main reason the game is messed up. Completely tweaking a mechanic in the game, far more game-changing then making a little change to a gun, can bring in many factors that will probably screw up some guns make others to strong, etc. and bring in many factors into the balance into the game.

I personally don't want this change when we are so close to possibly perfect balance... Especially since I play this game often (lot less due to school) but still a lot. I don't see blindfire as an issue, I get killed by it in close-range so what thats what it does. I'm not gonna complain about a mechanic that works where its suppose to. My main beef is with the fact that there are 2 guns in this game that can do nearly everything in the game effectively with no negatives, both a primary and secondary loadout weapon.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 39 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

We've had 16/17 patches? The way I look at it (I'm not sure if you feel the same way) the game went to hell after patch 1.13's release. It nerfed aiming (G-MAL).

HC got removed.

Blindfire can't do jack there with high health.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 39 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Touché
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 14 of 39 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

We've had 16/17 patches? The way I look at it (I'm not sure if you feel the same way) the game went to hell after patch 1.13's release. It nerfed aiming (G-MAL).

Kudos for that.

That is the exact patch where I virtually haven't seen much aiming since.

That was the patch that made me play less and less because I was using that, and the M9. You'd get battles G-MAL vs M9 with aiming.

Take the G-MAL away you get M9.. Losing gun battle *Sprint melee, whack roll, rinse repeat* bye bye gun battles.

Message 15 of 39 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I just lost most of my interest in UC3 when HC got removed.

Now all I play are Lab games and exactly 3 FFA matches.

I play other modes when with friends because I'm whatever with any.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 39 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Apr 16, 2013
What do you expect the devs to do when THEY USE blindfire... i mean seriously...

Message 17 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NaughtyDog doesn't give two **bleep** about this game anymore they're just squeezing it out to make some more $$$. The Blindfire complaint thread has around 150 Kudos, That is more than any other complaint thread before, Tap's Ping Filter thread has 120 Kudoes. 

If ND actually cared they might actually look into it but they aren't. It's safe to say that patch 1.17 will be last patch this game will get.

Message 18 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2941 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

far-zan wrote:

NaughtyDog doesn't give two **bleep** about this game anymore they're just squeezing it out to make some more $$$. The Blindfire complaint thread has around 150 Kudos, That is more than any other complaint thread before, Tap's Ping Filter thread has 120 Kudoes. 

If ND actually cared they might actually look into it but they aren't. It's safe to say that patch 1.17 will be last patch this game will get.

Your pretty much right.

I only thing I think that your wrong about is the part where you say NaughtyDog doesn't give two *****.

I believe they do, but not in the way you or I want them to.

If this game was perfect, balanced, glitch free, enjoyable for all types of players aiming blindfire what ever your pleasure this game would come to one truth.

It would cause more money to be lost than produced.

If every thing was "right" you wouldn't be spending more money on games searching for balance and equality.

Every time you spend money on a game portions go to sony and the development team that created it.

Gaming is not exempt from economics. You do not buy products to last for ever, you buy products that are designed to fail within a respected time for you to spend money on the next product.

If we actually paid money to have certain patches for the game I'm sure they would be there.

It's profit driven entertainment and entertainment is up there with health care and above commodities.

I don't me to be all analytical about it but you can not deny the fact that its still there.

The only way to get things fixed is to stop the flow of profit. If you make it so they fix it or they go broke you'll get what you want.

They only reason I believe U2 was a big hit was it wasn't designed to be, it was mearly an after thought.

This is currently happening with BF3. They had servers for most regions creating fun smooth game play.

Right around the time of MOH they started shutting down servers in countries that have less than good connections.

What do you think happens, they play in regions that they shouldn't.

Now if you want a more lag free game why not play MOH instead of BF3.

My answer is, I just wont play at all.

Entertainment is a huge industry, you think they don't have profit driven motives.

Anyone can see things wrong with this game, you could be blind and still see them.

You stay around waiting for the "PATCH" you keep their numbers strong.

Complaining about it only breeds more attention.

Life is too short to remove usb safely.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 19 of 39 (237 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

The mecanich is FINE.

The M9 & Para9 have too much BF compared with the Kal.

If anyone wants to Bf it should be at the total cost of aim(Kal) not be superversatil wit the M9

BF is part of Uncharted...remember FROMTHEHIP back in U2?

ND cares about the game. The have fized as many things as they could and even brought new MESH MAP labs

sure they were forced into some strange stupid hat stats but maybe its not theyre whole fault

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 20 of 39 (208 Views)
0 Likes