Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Those Players should have their PS3 BANNED.

May 16, 2013
In irder for the ban to be a ban, put it on the account, the IP and/or the console MAC address.

Forum ban:
- IP and account

Console ban:
-MAC and account

Full ban:
-all three
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 18 (387 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

May 16, 2013

They have to work out a ban that doesn't also ban from the store.

Stopping sales isn't smart.

If they can do it then they should do it. If not they need to get it sorted for PS4.

Message 12 of 18 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 16, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

If they can do it then they should do it. If not they need to get it sorted for PS4.

Maybe they could implement something where it recognizes the player trying to get onto a multiplayer game. I'm not sure if it could be done though.

I just hope that they do something about their very... complecent bans.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 18 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Maybe they could implement something where it recognizes the player trying to get onto a multiplayer game. I'm not sure if it could be done though.

I just hope that they do something about their very... complecent bans.

Some companies do that. One of my friends is a CoD addict, he plays 2 hours every day at least but I'm still better than him and I play it never -.-

Anyway he was trying to boost in Black Ops 2 and when the creators found out, they banned him from Black Ops AND Black Ops 2 multiplayer. I'm not sure what the company is called but there's this one company who specifically made Black Ops 1 and 2. Either way he was banned for like 3 months and was stuck playing Modern Warfare 3. In my eyes, it's all the same thing.

Is that how CoD sees Uncharted as well...? Smiley Surprised

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 18 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 15 of 18 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

May 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
In irder for the ban to be a ban, put it on the account, the IP and/or the console MAC address.

Forum ban:
- IP and account

Console ban:
-MAC and account

Full ban:
-all three

It's pretty easy to change your IP as well if people really wanted to get around it.

i sincerly do wish ND took people blatantly cheating a bit more seriously, hell any MP game and their developer should. It pretty much directly ruins the experience for anyone playing against these people.

I mean honestly a lot of people who play online MP games complain about almost everything (oh many he's laggy, he's camping, he play's like a &^%$, etc...) but when the other person is actually cheating, then that's not really complaining so much as they want something done and it should rightfully so get done.

Message 16 of 18 (269 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 17 of 18 (259 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 20, 2013
Then they should get to it then.
Message 18 of 18 (241 Views)
0 Likes