Dec 21 2012
By: EarthRave Splicer 62 posts

Thought I would have....

1 replies 249 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Some fun coming back to U3 to play the MP after being on Assassins Creed 3 for a bit.  Every game I played in the lab, CHEATERS!  Kept running into people at the top of the green part of the map (block mesh 8) jumping into the wall and sniping people to win the game.  Played a few more games just in case it was one person, but nope, someone always kept doing it.  I reported each person about 4 times, don't know if it will do any good.  Naughty Dog you have a fun game here with the MP I was hoping to get back into, so please let me know when you can fix the system to stop people from cheating.  I'd like to come back and play and have fun.  Or at least make the report player function block players out of the game if they are glitching.   Thanks for listening.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - EarthRave
Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
31 posts

Re: Thought I would have....

Dec 21, 2012

yeah me too man

i was played mass effect 1 but my cousin came so i decided to play some uncharted to play with my cousin so i put the game ans see the menssage so i decided to play the lab. the match begins i was running to kill somebody and suddenly someone kill me in the head, i was surprice  to see how the hell this **bleep** kill me. i stay the all match to report those guys but i don't thick the system work 

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)
0 Likes