Sep 25 2012
By: fenyxshalo Splicer 48 posts

Ticket and Treasure Sharing/Trading

13 replies 247 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

Hey there fellow UC3 players,

So I was playing UC3 the other day and talking to a friend about playing a tournament match.  He complained that he wasn't even going to use his tickets because he didn't care to try for the Djinn and didn't want prizes that lasted for 1 week only.  I chuckled and responded that I wished he could just "give" me his tickets.

This got me to thinking; wouldn't it be great if our friends, who weren't going to use their tickets, could either trade or give them to us?  They could maybe trade for a duplicate treasure that we have picked up or something like that.

Also, wouldn't it be great to be able to trade treasures with friends? It would be a great way to complete treasure sets and the trophies related.  I'm sure it would take the programmers at ND creating some new trading system, but it would only serve to better the play experience and friendly relations.  They already did a great job with FB integration for Treasure Sharing which gives $500. Maybe they could implement the option that if someone clicked the treasure, they could either have cash or the treasure in game?

What do you guys think? Let me hear any ideas you have or suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (247 Views)
Sackboy
563 posts

Re: Ticket and Treasure Sharing/Trading

Sep 25, 2012

Was just discussing this with a couple of friends while playing Arena for a month straight trying to complete these damnable treasure sets.  Why not give us the ability to trade our treasures?  You would do your fan base an incredible service.

lux1979
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 25, 2012

If this was the case then you wouldnt have to but tickets and give it two weeks and between 5-10 friends thats almost 100 tickets.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I can see why some people would like this idea, but I know many people would exploit this system. All you would have to do is create multiple PSN accounts and give yourself all of their tickets. Naughty Dog might as well just give unlimited tickets to everyone because that's basically what would happen. No one would purchase tickets when they can get them for free. There might as well not even be tickets, or even a tournament for that matter. Naughty Dog might as well just give everyone all the tournament rewards, including Djinn.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I really like the treasure trade idea, I even suggested it awhile back :smileyhappy:

I would also like thë ticket idea, but the problem is that people will take advantage of this by creating alt accounts and giving the tickets to themselves each week.

What I really want, is to gift tickets that are purchased off thë PSN. This way, you can reward a friend for being awesome, give someone a birthday present, or buy someone tickets for any other reason.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11020 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Better than paying for treasures... besides, this system is in UGA...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
547 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I think this would be a great idea to do with treasures, but as many people have said; people would just create alt accounts to get as many tickets as they could for any tier.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (199 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Sep 25, 2012

The money is important for them and this would make people abuse this service that ND wouldn't earn more money anymore and this isn't the reason they added the tickets and the weapons available in the store. They added them because they want our money for them and this service would make everyone have the weapons and tickets in one week. For the tickets, you could ask your friends to give their tickets to you, you could use them and after you unlocked the items, you can do what he did for him. Or make more profiles, give the tickets and then he'll have everything unlocked in less than one week. For the treasures, you could earn your treasures without having to farm or buy them and this isn't what they want from us. Nothing is going to happen, I think. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6700 posts

Sep 25, 2012

it should be like golden abyss

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Sep 25, 2012

This would actually be a great idea since the fact that another great multi-player game does this already.

This game is called: Team Fortress 2. That game even allows you to trade items that you earn and purchase like the in app items in Uncharted 3 multi-player so this sort of feature would work really well in Uncharted 3.

Tickets for head items or gifting even so let's say your friend on PSN is a nice guy and wishes to gift some of his tickets.

Great idea fenyxshalo.

I run a YouTube variety channel: The Puppet Hound Z Show. It features gaming, travel tours and tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/ZHX1138
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (156 Views)
0 Likes