Dec 12 2012
By: Redouanfaka Sackboy 466 posts

Tickets refilled without losing points!!!!!!

16 replies 251 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

i was playing some classic with my friend then some noobs were glitching oon a house on yemen, so i grabbed the hammer adn kill 4 opponents and 2-3 tresure has been dropped so i glitched (using airwalk 'Not for kills') and grabbed them i was using my last tickets and had 1592 points when the match ended i had 2592 points and 9 tickets???????????? i didn't know how i did it or got it but i think while there were busy with putting the lab in the MP while we were playing classic i think.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Re: Tickets refilled without losing points!!!!!!

Dec 12, 2012
Looks like the cache reset itself. Do you want a fix, or...?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Dec 12, 2012
nah just wanted to say it :smileytongue: now i ued 20 tickets in total . SILVER HERE I COME

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2191 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:

i was playing some classic with my friend then some noobs were glitching oon a house on yemen, so i grabbed the hammer adn kill 4 opponents and 2-3 tresure has been dropped so i glitched (using airwalk 'Not for kills') and grabbed them i was using my last tickets and had 1592 points when the match ended i had 2592 points and 9 tickets???????????? i didn't know how i did it or got it but i think while there were busy with putting the lab in the MP while we were playing classic i think.

you should show me how to do the airwalk glitch in a custom game sometime! if you don't want to teach me atleast let me watch you doing it so i can see someone floating to get on top of any roof they want! this sounds like the coolest glitch ever, i know why it's so secretive, but if i knew how to do this i would be playing custom games by myself all day :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Dec 12, 2012

People who know the glitch HAVE TO MAKE SURE people they're going to teach aren't going to use it for evil (eg in a public match). I for one would probably want to learn, but honestly what detail could they have possibly put outside a map. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Dec 12, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

People who know the glitch HAVE TO MAKE SURE people they're going to teach aren't going to use it for evil (eg in a public match). I for one would probably want to learn, but honestly what detail could they have possibly put outside a map. :l

Nice sky blue expanse with great vistas and mindblowing texture detail.

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Dec 12, 2012
.... You're bull**bleep**ting me. They can't even do customization right w/o a patch.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2191 posts

Dec 12, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

they don't have any really, if you go too far out buildings will be 2D or your screen will go completely blank, or you'll fall to your death (i did this with the idol glitch on a few places before it was patched in custom games) but some rooftops will have extra designs or a view that you wouldn't be able to see anywhere else, but i kinda like being able to go to places you aren't suppose to be, like back in the cod4 days i used to love glitching on crossfire (i think it was called) and going on top of buildings and even going outside the map to the start of the bog map (and it's still probably not patched lol (and the glitch is public knowledge) but that's cod for you, they don't patch anything)

i know my word doesn't really mean much, but i definitely would only do this in a custom game, my intentions are pure :smileyhappy: my youtube channel has no videos uploaded to it at all, i only made it so i could watch certain videos (some videos require you to have an account to watch (for age restriction purposes)), so as far as making a how-to video of it you know for sure that i won't do it, there really is no way anyone can prove their intentions, but the only way i see ever getting to know this glitch is if people show people they trust who show people they trust and will eventually get to me, this glitch would be quite a way to calm down after some frustrating matches...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
801 posts

Dec 12, 2012
If you wanna learn the air walk just ask me. I tried teaching JD but I think he gave up lol
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Dec 12, 2012
^You can't ever be withme if you're in the US or UK. Trust me on this. You'll lag more than when with KSA.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (179 Views)
0 Likes