Oct 07 2013
By: iCloudSky Hekseville Citizen 336 posts

Time being spent on Uncharted 3?

50 replies 784 views Edited Oct 7, 2013

What's going on. I know I haven't been on these forums for awhile, so it'll be nice to say hello to some of you again.

But my question to you is, since the release of GTA V, do you find yourself playing Uncharted 3 less, about the same, or even more than you were before the games release?

Me? I still play it every once in awhile, but no where near as much as I did. I still love Uncharted, & think it's a great game! But, I am having alot of fun with GTA at the moment.

Message 1 of 51 (784 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Re: Time being spent on Uncharted 3?

Oct 7, 2013

I played it alot less actually i've played it like 5 times in the last 3 weeks, 2 of those times being because of Naughty Paws, course the great Single Player caused this.

As for GTA Online it's a complete disaster there is tons of fun to be had when it actually works but currently it makes UC3 MP look like the pinacle of online gaming.

Message 2 of 51 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11614 posts

Oct 7, 2013
^Off topic but, what do you think is/was the pinnacle of online gaming? Just curious...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 3 of 51 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Oct 7, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^Off topic but, what do you think is/was the pinnacle of online gaming? Just curious...

I can't answer this actually well i'm choosing not to. To avoid this thread being derailed.

Message 4 of 51 (753 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 7, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:

What's going on. I know I haven't been on these forums for awhile, so it'll be nice to say hello to some of you again.

But my question to you is, since the release of GTA V, do you find yourself playing Uncharted 3 less, about the same, or even more than you were before the games release?

Me? I still play it every once in awhile, but no where near as much as I did. I still love Uncharted, & think it's a great game! But, I am having alot of fun with GTA at the moment.

i play uncharted 3 less whenever i get a new game since i try to get the platinum trophy, GTA 5 is no exception ... i haven't been playing uncharted 3 that much in the last 3 weeks or so ... i have all the Single Player trophies in GTA 5, time to start getting the MP trophies, then i'll be back to uncharted (until AC4 comes out)

Message 5 of 51 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Oct 7, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

iCloudSky wrote:

i play uncharted 3 less whenever i get a new game since i try to get the platinum trophy, GTA 5 is no exception ... i haven't been playing uncharted 3 that much in the last 3 weeks or so ... i have all the Single Player trophies in GTA 5, time to start getting the MP trophies, then i'll be back to uncharted (until AC4 comes out)

Are you going to go for the platinum trophy?

Message 6 of 51 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 7, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

iCloudSky wrote:

Are you going to go for the platinum trophy?

yep, trying to make it #86 Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 51 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Oct 7, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

I'll play the derailing game for a second or so.

It's an XBOX 360 game... Halo 3.

On topic. I haven't played Uncharted 3 for a week or so. I will though I've just been busy.

Message 8 of 51 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 7, 2013
Haven't played UC3, or anything for that matter. Finals week.

Also, UC3's getting really boring. It's 2 years now, correct? It's just that you already know a lot by now especially if you started around 2011- how guns work, which combo works, all that. There's just not much surprise other than BMMs, and it's not that hard to figure out optimal ways to get to places after your third try on a new map.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 51 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Haven't played UC3, or anything for that matter. Finals week.

Also, UC3's getting really boring. It's 2 years now, correct? It's just that you already know a lot by now especially if you started around 2011- how guns work, which combo works, all that. There's just not much surprise other than BMMs, and it's not that hard to figure out optimal ways to get to places after your third try on a new map.

almost 2 years, still a little bit less than a month left ... 11/1/11 -> 11/1/13

Message 10 of 51 (685 Views)
0 Likes