Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

Re: Time being spent on Uncharted 3?

Oct 7, 2013

I've been playing Uncharted 3 less, but it's not due to GTAV. I dont have any plans on owning or playing that game.

Message 11 of 51 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 9, 2013

I'm still playing U3 MP in a regular basis. At the time, I might not be playing U3 MP as much as I used to play but this is because I'm busy doing other things. This game just never gets boring! Despite of some problems that I'm experiencing all the time with this game, I still enjoy that game as mush as I used to.

Message 12 of 51 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

I have spent way too much time on this goddamn video game. 

But currently/ recently I have played a lot less.

Do you feel me?

Message 13 of 51 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

I played 4 matches today for the first time in about 2-3 weeks. Haven't played in those 2-3 weeks not because of GTA5 though. I'm trying to finsih off my backlog before the PS4 comes out.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 14 of 51 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Less, tbh i'm playing U2 more often thatn U3. And i don't even have GTAV.

Message 15 of 51 (319 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12481 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

Grand Theft Auto V has not had an impact on how often I play Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Was it supposed to? In my honest opinion, it would be a poor substitute for our Naughty Paws events. I try to participate in our Naughty Paws events every Saturday if I have time.

When I purchase a new video game I try to make time for it rather than allow it to cut into the time that I would like to spend with my favorite video games. I spent more time playing through the Director’s Cut of Deadly Premonition this week than Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception but this didn't have anything to do with Grand Theft Auto V. I honestly don't know how much time I would be willing to spend online with this video game. I spent more time playing Grand Theft Auto IV offline than online and this will probably be the case with Grand Theft Auto V.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 16 of 51 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 11, 2013
Yeah... After hearing about the hidden fees (ingame currency) with GTA online, no thanks.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 51 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah... After hearing about the hidden fees (ingame currency) with GTA online, no thanks.

There are no hidden fees & in game currency isn't that big of a deal since you'll still have to level up & do the mission to be able to buy whatever you want, DLC will be free which is more important, plus they disabled the purchase of in-game cash. But the game has a long way to go that's for sure.

Also: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimu...

I've seen more people going back to UC3 after playing GTA Online as well.

Message 18 of 51 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 11, 2013
There's no hidden fees? That must have been fixed in a patch then. I've read a lot on GTA online since I wanted to try it, and all the first reviews were pretty much bugs and more importantly healthcare cost.

IF it was removed, great. I'm not paying even a dollar of my ingame cash because I died online. What the hell is the point of screwing around if you can't even die often? Just turn into a mission junkie or something?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 51 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
There's no hidden fees? That must have been fixed in a patch then. I've read a lot on GTA online since I wanted to try it, and all the first reviews were pretty much bugs and more importantly healthcare cost.

IF it was removed, great. I'm not paying even a dollar of my ingame cash because I died online. What the hell is the point of screwing around if you can't even die often? Just turn into a mission junkie or something?

There was never a 'hidden fee', there are credit cards (in game cash cards) that can be bought (but they were taken off the PSN store) a day after to avoid players losing their data which has been fixed but cards aren't up for sale yet.

But in game cash cards are not needed to get everything in GTA Online, the most expensive Apartment is 400k which can be made in 3 days if you do the right missions. Health care cost is a bit steep but the more $$ you make the less you will care trust me. The launch was buggy & there's still bugs but the game's stability has been improved 200% since then.

You don't need to buy in game cash at all though I dunno where you got that info, there's literally too many ways to make cash, sell cars, missions, Survival mode, playing races with friends, friends can give you cash, rob stores or even farm a mission or race if that's your thing you can become a millionaire really quick, I already made over 700k from fooling around with friends.

I agree though about being punished for fooling around, hopefully they implement a separate free roam without missions & just allow chaos. I also understand why they did it that way though, it's suppose to be a 'persistent' online world so they want people to keep progressing & feel like every action has a reaction & to avoid all out mayhem from happening non stop. 

There's alot of content plannned so guess we'll see what happens.

Message 20 of 51 (262 Views)
0 Likes