Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Time being spent on Uncharted 3?

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Long Live Uncharted 3! (Untill U4 comes out!).

UC3 is the last and only game I buy from NaughtyDog...   

Message 31 of 51 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
278 posts

Oct 15, 2013

I'm still playing this game, daily I think. I had stoppped a little when I got GTA V, but I'm back in action.

GTA Online did nothing for me, and there isn't any other MP game that I find fun like Uncharted 3. I have a blast going in solo in TDM. Not so much for Team Objective anymore these days, as I find it frustrating being in a useless team who can't kill or do the objective. 

Message 32 of 51 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 15, 2013

StardustSpeedway wrote:

I'm still playing this game, daily I think. I had stoppped a little when I got GTA V, but I'm back in action.

GTA Online did nothing for me, and there isn't any other MP game that I find fun like Uncharted 3. I have a blast going in solo in TDM. Not so much for Team Objective anymore these days, as I find it frustrating being in a useless team who can't kill or do the objective. 

i really didn't get that far into GTA Online either, kinda lacked motivation to play it, but the SP really had me tied in ... i'm completely stopped playing ps3 atm though since i have 4 assignments due this week + 3 midterms ... but i'll give GTA online another go once i'm done

and i find that i normally have a worse team while playing solo on TDM rather than on TO, but i prefer TO anyways since TDM is just getting boring and repetitive (like most things lol)

Message 33 of 51 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Still can't get on. Since UC3 has the stupidest story, I just play GTA despite finishing the game.

Tennis. So great.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 51 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
278 posts

Oct 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

StardustSpeedway wrote:

i really didn't get that far into GTA Online either, kinda lacked motivation to play it, but the SP really had me tied in ... i'm completely stopped playing ps3 atm though since i have 4 assignments due this week + 3 midterms ... but i'll give GTA online another go once i'm done

and i find that i normally have a worse team while playing solo on TDM rather than on TO, but i prefer TO anyways since TDM is just getting boring and repetitive (like most things lol)

I wish I could switch it up. Having terrible players in TDM doesn't bother me that much than having terrible players in TO who do nothing. I don't really care about losing in TDM anymore. I've learned to deal with the BS balancing so as long as I do good, I'm good. In TO however...christ. Frustration to the max. 

Message 35 of 51 (320 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Oct 15, 2013
It's been a month since I've played UC3. Honestly, I did get pulled into GTA V's SP. It took me two weeks to complete it. It also helped me get thru the UC3 withdrawal. So far, I have strongly disliked GTA's MP. I haven't found anything fun about it yet.

I also haven't returned to UC3. Besides the tutorial for GTA V, I've played zero online gaming the past month.

(If UC3 didn't have those lag issues bc of the lag compensation, I would be playing it. I can accept/tolerate all other issues, but not the advantage people have for using their cell phones as their internet source or playing where they have awful internet otherwise).

It's actually been really nice. I'm almost done having UC2 platinum'd. I've only been playing a few mins here and there each day. When I was playing online, I felt the need to be on more often. But now there's no urge. And I've been spending way more time doing stuff IRL that has really been awesome.
Message 36 of 51 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 16, 2013
GTA online is full of millenial **bleep**wads who try to steal my car.

I mean, I did lock it, but it doesn't stop them from killing me repeatedly while forcing my car open.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 51 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3243 posts

Oct 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
GTA online is full of millenial **bleep**wads who try to steal my car.

I mean, I did lock it, but it doesn't stop them from killing me repeatedly while forcing my car open.

If it's locked they can't force open it o_O.

Only crew + friends can access my car for mission purposes.

But I agree so many A-Holes in free roam, luckily I have a group of friends who are always hosting invite only sessions, GTA Online is quite fun then without the the mindless griefing.

Now if only Rockstar would stop nerfing the game into the ground because of a few no lifers.

Message 38 of 51 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 16, 2013
Forcing it open doesn't mean they actually got in man. It's like, repeatedly pulling the door handle, spotting me running to my car, gunning me down, then trying again.

Seriously. It's not souped up or anything. I just took the free customizations from the shop, goddamn it.
Message 39 of 51 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Really interesting replies you guys have here. Ahaha.

Message 40 of 51 (239 Views)
0 Likes