Wastelander
832 posts

Re: Time being spent on Uncharted 3?

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

I only get on if I feel like getting on when my friends are.

Other then that, I hardly ever touch the multiplayer anymore.  Its still a mess in my eyes. Smiley Indifferent

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 41 of 51 (1,113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 25, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:

What's going on. I know I haven't been on these forums for awhile, so it'll be nice to say hello to some of you again.

But my question to you is, since the release of GTA V, do you find yourself playing Uncharted 3 less, about the same, or even more than you were before the games release?

Me? I still play it every once in awhile, but no where near as much as I did. I still love Uncharted, & think it's a great game! But, I am having alot of fun with GTA at the moment.

Yep. I seem to realise that Uncharted 3 ends up at the bottom of my game pile, wheras GTA is always at the top. Not many of my friends play Uncharted, and they normally play GTA. So when they invite me i join them, and Uc3 gathers more cobwebs.

Message 42 of 51 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 26, 2013
I just play GTA more, since... You know. I can actually play GTA and not be stuck in a loading screen.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 43 of 51 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
334 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Haven't played Uncharted 3 in two months. I recently finished TLoU single player and just started the multiplayer. Fun stuff. I'm lousy, though. Thank goodness I can play as a medic/reviver so I'm at least somewhat useful to the team.

I'm sure I'll come back to Uncharted 3 now and again. It's the first multiplayer game I've ever played, so I will always remember it fondly. But I still haven't played Tomb Raider, not to mention Grand Theft Auto V. So I don't expect to be on Uncharted 3 much except when I need a break or when friends are playing it.

Message 44 of 51 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 29, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Haven't played Uncharted 3 in two months. I recently finished TLoU single player and just started the multiplayer. Fun stuff. I'm lousy, though. Thank goodness I can play as a medic/reviver so I'm at least somewhat useful to the team.

I'm sure I'll come back to Uncharted 3 now and again. It's the first multiplayer game I've ever played, so I will always remember it fondly. But I still haven't played Tomb Raider, not to mention Grand Theft Auto V. So I don't expect to be on Uncharted 3 much except when I need a break or when friends are playing it.

tomb raider is a worth while game for the single player but not for the mutliplayer (kind of the same way with GTA V IMO) but in TR's case the MP is generally disliked; or no where near as good as the SP...

Message 45 of 51 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3198 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

inigomontoya74 wrote:

tomb raider is a worth while game for the single player but not for the mutliplayer (kind of the same way with GTA V IMO) but in TR's case the MP is generally disliked; or no where near as good as the SP...

Yes TR MP was straight up awful, players skipping frames, awful netcode, laggy. I'm not sure if it got patched up but it's not very active either. As for GTA Online i've simply lost interest in it. So much potential but the execution was so sloppy it's obvious this is still a Beta. Plus the community is simply destroying the game  & Rockstar tries to fight back by nerfing everything into the ground to stop the exploiting. I'll probably get back into it whenever Heists & the other DLC's are ready.

Message 46 of 51 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Yes TR MP was straight up awful, players skipping frames, awful netcode, laggy. I'm not sure if it got patched up but it's not very active either. As for GTA Online i've simply lost interest in it. So much potential but the execution was so sloppy it's obvious this is still a Beta. Plus the community is simply destroying the game  & Rockstar tries to fight back by nerfing everything into the ground to stop the exploiting. I'll probably get back into it whenever Heists & the other DLC's are ready.

ya i really hope i can manage to get platinum for it, but i've been struggling to play the thing ... there really is hardly any enjoyment factor, i don't see how anyone can stay on the game and make it to level 100 legit (even though there are somehow 1000 levels o.O) ... there wouldn't be people exploiting (on this scale) if they would have simply made it better (reasonable leveling requirements, reason to keep playng, etc ...)

you should make another post quickly, don't want to stay on 666 posts for long Smiley Wink

Message 47 of 51 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

inigomontoya74 wrote:

ya i really hope i can manage to get platinum for it, but i've been struggling to play the thing ... there really is hardly any enjoyment factor, i don't see how anyone can stay on the game and make it to level 100 legit (even though there are somehow 1000 levels o.O) ... there wouldn't be people exploiting (on this scale) if they would have simply made it better (reasonable leveling requirements, reason to keep playng, etc ...)

you should make another post quickly, don't want to stay on 666 posts for long Smiley Wink

There wouldn't be people exploiting on this scale... really? 

Which such a big commercial release, and the opportunity to exploit the game... people will always, no matter what the game offers, be exploiting on such a scale.

Message 48 of 51 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Rule of thumb: if it's possible to cheat, people will cheat. Come on, man.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 49 of 51 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3198 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Honestly the game was pretty balanced for the most part in the begining. Leveling up & earning cash was fairly easy you unlocked a 9k payout job that offered 1.5k RP once you reached level 15 if you did it with 3 other crew members (Violent Duct) we had the feature to instantly replay any mission & the community simply abused this & because of this we lost the replay feature & payouts for alot of missions were nerfed. The problem is everyone wants to be rich & level 50 - 100 instantly, instead playing the game like it was meant to be played. Once you passed level 25 you unlocked 'Martin & Ron at level 30 the jobs they offer ups the payout & RP alot. I use to get 5.1k RP from certain Martin missions. The blame lies mostly on the community as usual. 

Also there are so many ways to get cash while fooling around in free mode but everyone just wanna kill each other lol.

Message 50 of 51 (198 Views)
0 Likes