Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: Time to migrate to TLOU for good? (Until GTAV)

Aug 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

SjShane wrote:
No, let's just switch back to Uncharted 2. It's the only game that doesn't have stupid upgrades everywhere you look. Not to mention it's MP graphics are better than both UC3 and TLOU MP.

while I agree, the low health in the most hated patch ever called 1.05 kills it for me, I still enjoy it, but it was so much better before 1.05, and it was even better before 1.02 which introduced leaderboards Smiley Sad

what I still do enjoy about Uncharted 2 is Chain Reaction, I recently had 2 five not alives in 1 match because they were all boosting Smiley Very Happy

edit: The Last of Us mp is btw pretty good, it's a shame it has no coop and I hate the clan system, also it lacks fun for me, like in Uncharted you can climb all sorts of stuff, or BBQ people, or pull down or other funny stuff, but in The Last of Us it's just shooting, and while it is good, it bores me pretty quickly...

Exactly my response! The health IMO broke the game balance on UC2 also. The power weapons do way more damage because of this and makes them very OP.

Message 11 of 19 (299 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 11, 2013
A lot of my friends started playing TLoU MP when it first came out. I can't think of any who haven't come back to UC3 since. Some still occasionally play TLoU. But not like when it first came out.
Message 12 of 19 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

i went to TLOU for a bit, until i got the platinum trophy, now that i have the plat i'm fed up with the game, i'm just not enjoying it at all anymore so i'm done with it, regardless of when they release the DLC ... once i get the plat for Just Cause 2 i'm coming back to uncharted 3 .and i'm almost done: 

Message 13 of 19 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
A lot of my friends started playing TLoU MP when it first came out. I can't think of any who haven't come back to UC3 since. Some still occasionally play TLoU. But not like when it first came out.

I'd play TLOU a lot if people invited me more. :L

Uncharted 3, I definitely can play solo. TLOU? I could, but then it's less immersive. Especially considering I type out the locations of enemy players.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 19 (270 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Well next time you're on while I am, maybe I can try a game of TLoU partied up. I could get some friends to take a break from uc3.
Message 15 of 19 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Well next time you're on while I am, maybe I can try a game of TLoU partied up. I could get some friends to take a break from uc3.

That would be great, because I started a mission and I'm horrible at it.

Oh yeah, 9 downs with the Burst rifle. I haven't even killed anyone last 2 matches I played because I'm the healer.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 19 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Btw, try not to have your Internet cut out next time. Smiley Wink

No for real. I was sure you were murdered. It ain't easy being Filipino.
Message 17 of 19 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Btw, try not to have your Internet cut out next time. Smiley Wink

No for real. I was sure you were murdered. It ain't easy being Filipino.

Tell that to PLDT.

Message 18 of 19 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Lol I know. I wasn't blaming it on you. I just had to go into co-op tryhard mode and pull a Rambo. "Stay up on the roof, I got this."

You finally get invited to play and your interwebs fail you. Smiley Sad Feels bad, man.

Message 19 of 19 (248 Views)
0 Likes