Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2271 posts

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Jan 29, 2013

oh goodie, more people to use fleet foot, this game is only going to get better and better from here on out!! first the great tips from BIG2KREW to make noobs grenade dependent, now you want them all the use FF, what next? do you want to tell them that the best kickback is quick boom too? or how about making sure that you are the only one to use the power weapons, because they are the best ways to get easy kills, so you should run for them before anyone else does

seriously why can;t people play just for fun and forget about their KDs, i have almost a 2.0 and i don't use FF/QB/M9 (with or without ROF) and i tend to stay away from power weapons

this is my loadout that i use no matter the mode nor the map: G-mal, scoped-in, team safe, rpg kickback (i might throw in beast mode if it's needed) (mostly no stat hats)

is that all this game is? just an opportunity to get good stats? i personally would rather just enjoy the game with friends...

Message 11 of 46 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Jan 29, 2013
I've seen two of his vids -_-

Any1 can get a high kdr by blindfiring and camping.
Message 12 of 46 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Jan 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

oh goodie, more people to use fleet foot, this game is only going to get better and better from here on out!! first the great tips from BIG2KREW to make noobs grenade dependent, now you want them all the use FF, what next? do you want to tell them that the best kickback is quick boom too? or how about making sure that you are the only one to use the power weapons, because they are the best ways to get easy kills, so you should run for them before anyone else does

seriously why can;t people play just for fun and forget about their KDs, i have almost a 2.0 and i don't use FF/QB/M9 (with or without ROF) and i tend to stay away from power weapons

this is my loadout that i use no matter the mode nor the map: G-mal, scoped-in, team safe, rpg kickback (i might throw in beast mode if it's needed) (mostly no stat hats)

is that all this game is? just an opportunity to get good stats? i personally would rather just enjoy the game with friends...

I'd prefer winning. Friends are okay, but winning is better.

My loadout is Dragon (Max Ammo), Elena's Raffica, Weapon Expert and Monkey Man. Hammertime for KB.

If I see the other team using scrub guns, I pick it up. I go 20-0 easy. My fun is winning by the enemy's standards. :smileyvery-happy:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 46 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Jan 29, 2013
@canadian94, you have a pretty assbackwards way of looking at people's helpfull advice. Grenade dependant **bleep**, uc2 was grenade dependant, I wouldn't enter into a gunfight voluntarily unless I had two stocked up, why wouldn't you want to use one of the main weapons at your disposal? As for playing to have fun, what you mean is you want everyone to play the game on your terms and to suit your play style so YOU can have fun, if I want to use fleet foot (I don't )then I will, plus I will be having fun strafing left and right, I might even chuck in a little back and forth to really mix things up. I reckon newuxtreme was having a great old time getting his rampants.
Message 14 of 46 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
@canadian94, you have a pretty assbackwards way of looking at people's helpfull advice. Grenade dependant **bleep**, uc2 was grenade dependant, I wouldn't enter into a gunfight voluntarily unless I had two stocked up, why wouldn't you want to use one of the main weapons at your disposal? As for playing to have fun, what you mean is you want everyone to play the game on your terms and to suit your play style so YOU can have fun, if I want to use fleet foot (I don't )then I will, plus I will be having fun strafing left and right, I might even chuck in a little back and forth to really mix things up. I reckon newuxtreme was having a great old time getting his rampants.

LOL. I like that open-mindedness.

As for FF, I just tell people how to use it properly, or to use Endurance to help with the blindfiring. Sure, telling them to use endurance encourages blindfire, but soon they'll realize that my Dragon > their blindfire.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 46 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
368 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I'd like to thank all the haters for hating and all the supporters for supporting! There's going to be more than enough material for both of your kind to feed on! :smileyvery-happy:

I don't want to cut short on the reaction time/dodging etc videos so I'm still adding more material to them and will be giving what I hope is a more than satisfactory output on the same.

In the meanwhile/short time for now, I have enjoyed the lab just as much as probably everyone else, and will be making a video on some pretty simple but seemingly unused tips and tricks for this particular nade lab, which has given me some absolutely incredible scores (always 20+ and quite frequently 30-ish) each match and even helped me getting a Rampant! :smileytongue:

It should be recorded and done by late evening today/tonight, sorry for the delay, but I'm at work even on the weekends(love my job :heart: ) , so would love to hear your feedback after you guys use some of the tips from the nade lab video.

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 16 of 46 (351 Views)
Sackboy
368 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Just in case anyone missed the links because of not bumping up the topic.

3rd part is now up! Even in first post! Please do sub to be notified instantly!

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 17 of 46 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Feb 5, 2013

This guy is a beast and I played a handful of games with him months ago.  Sad to see him leave.  Thanks for the videos.  Keep em coming.

Message 18 of 46 (284 Views)
Sackboy
368 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

newuxtreme wrote:

Hey guys,

I've decided to leave the game, but before doing so I wanted to share my experiences with the game and how I found ways to better myself at playing it.

I'll be making a complete video series on the stuff that I did to get to a legit 3.53 KD, and even once have the longest Killstreak record at 37-0 etc.

I'll also end the series with a walkthrough of all the UC3 coop maps.

I've already made the first two parts and will continue the thread with videos till the end. Any feedback that you could give me to make the series any better would be much appreciated.

Here are the videos:-

Uncharted 3 Tips & Tricks by newuxtreme - Part 1 - Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPVnzbOiT7A

Uncharted 3 Tips & Tricks by newuxtreme - Part 2 - Fleet FootMechanics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwiD0tKNZfY

EDIT : For some reason I'm having trouble in embedding the videos, so just click the links! :smileyhappy:

no offense, but you play like a robot (just like most of the rest of the community), I shall explain:

- if you see a guy at  more than 30 feet away you just start moving quickly left and right ( + cornershooting) and shoot him

- if you see a guy at less than 30 feet you just rush in and use the cheap tactic that is blindfire followed by a punch

sure it gives you a nice kdr, but I wonder how you could ever had fun while playing this game, I hardly see anyone trying to make pull downs or stealthkills, or getting BBQ's or whatever, I never understood why kdr is so important...

I don't know but killing a lot more people than getting killed myself makes me enjoy the game. Which is also what I thought the objective of this game was with both pull downs and BBQs just being bonus ways to kill people.

Message 19 of 46 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

newuxtreme wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

newuxtreme wrote:

Hey guys,

I've decided to leave the game, but before doing so I wanted to share my experiences with the game and how I found ways to better myself at playing it.

I'll be making a complete video series on the stuff that I did to get to a legit 3.53 KD, and even once have the longest Killstreak record at 37-0 etc.

I'll also end the series with a walkthrough of all the UC3 coop maps.

I've already made the first two parts and will continue the thread with videos till the end. Any feedback that you could give me to make the series any better would be much appreciated.

Here are the videos:-

Uncharted 3 Tips & Tricks by newuxtreme - Part 1 - Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPVnzbOiT7A

Uncharted 3 Tips & Tricks by newuxtreme - Part 2 - Fleet FootMechanics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwiD0tKNZfY

EDIT : For some reason I'm having trouble in embedding the videos, so just click the links! :smileyhappy:

no offense, but you play like a robot (just like most of the rest of the community), I shall explain:

- if you see a guy at  more than 30 feet away you just start moving quickly left and right ( + cornershooting) and shoot him

- if you see a guy at less than 30 feet you just rush in and use the cheap tactic that is blindfire followed by a punch

sure it gives you a nice kdr, but I wonder how you could ever had fun while playing this game, I hardly see anyone trying to make pull downs or stealthkills, or getting BBQ's or whatever, I never understood why kdr is so important...

I don't know but killing a lot more people than getting killed myself makes me enjoy the game. Which is also what I thought the objective of this game was with both pull downs and BBQs just being bonus ways to kill people.

He's right. "Fun" is subjective. Me, my definition of fun is using the Dragon. Obviously it's not fun for others.

Then again, people who taunt and high-five each other and "have fun" in co-op are **bleep** to me. So you know. Fun = subjective. Stuff like that.

Edit: Removed profanity

U--J

Message 20 of 46 (235 Views)
0 Likes