Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 8, 2013
RoF M9, wack and roll, the KAL, power weapons in FFA, and blindfire are also part of the game, deal w/ it. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 31 of 46 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
RoF M9, wack and roll, the KAL, power weapons in FFA, and blindfire are also part of the game, deal w/ it. :smileyhappy:

But bunny hopping isn't exactly OP/unbalanced.

Message 32 of 46 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
RoF M9, wack and roll, the KAL, power weapons in FFA, and blindfire are also part of the game, deal w/ it. :

Those things have nothing to do with the physics in the game itself. Almost every game has a way to exploit the physics to your advantage. It's a part of gaming and is pretty much inevitable in any shooter, besides that everyone is capable of being able to strafe of bunnyhop in this game so it isn't unfair, pathetic or whatever people want to call it. Movement is the key to succes and always will be.

The things you listed on the other hand, are most certainly unbalanced because they give players a direct unfair advantage against their opponents, and should be either removed or tweaked. But then again that actually makes sense so Naughty Dog probably wouldn't do it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 33 of 46 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2271 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
RoF M9, wack and roll, the KAL, power weapons in FFA, and blindfire are also part of the game, deal w/ it. :

Those things have nothing to do with the physics in the game itself.

um yes they do, pyhsics of the gun & its blindfire capabilities, physics of rolling ... all except for the power weapons spawns (even though positioning can be described in vectors (displacement from player spawn points); which is physics...) everything in the game follows the physics of the game; even if some of it defies natural laws of physics, the game still has it's own laws

Message 34 of 46 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 8, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Those things have nothing to do with the physics in the game itself.

um yes they do, pyhsics of the gun & its blindfire capabilities, physics of rolling ... all except for the power weapons spawns (even though positioning can be described in vectors (displacement from player spawn points); which is physics...) everything in the game follows the physics of the game; even if some of it defies natural laws of physics, the game still has it's own laws

If ANYTHING, using M9 RoF, the KAL-7, excessive blindfire, and wack-n-roll is LESS of abusing the game than bunning hopping that way. Those were put in the game on PURPOSE (yes, wack-n-roll was on purpose), whereas bunny hopping was specifically nerfed so that you could not do that. Honestly, if you do that, more than anything you'll just look like an idiot right before I kill you. :smileyhappy: 

**"you" is merely refering to anyone who bunny hops in UC3, glitched or not. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 35 of 46 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2122 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

no offense, but you play like a robot (just like most of the rest of the community), I shall explain:

- if you see a guy at  more than 30 feet away you just start moving quickly left and right ( + cornershooting) and shoot him

- if you see a guy at less than 30 feet you just rush in and use the cheap tactic that is blindfire followed by a punch

sure it gives you a nice kdr, but I wonder how you could ever had fun while playing this game, I hardly see anyone trying to make pull downs or stealthkills, or getting BBQ's or whatever, I never understood why kdr is so important...

plus 1. hate how the youtube population of uncharted is made up of mostly robots. Maybe its just that that type of player is also the type of person who would both to make vids. would be an interesting study

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 36 of 46 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2122 posts

Apr 8, 2013

newuxtreme wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

newuxtreme wrote:

Hey guys,

I've decided to leave the game, but before doing so I wanted to share my experiences with the game and how I found ways to better myself at playing it.

I'll be making a complete video series on the stuff that I did to get to a legit 3.53 KD, and even once have the longest Killstreak record at 37-0 etc.

I'll also end the series with a walkthrough of all the UC3 coop maps.

I've already made the first two parts and will continue the thread with videos till the end. Any feedback that you could give me to make the series any better would be much appreciated.

Here are the videos:-

Uncharted 3 Tips & Tricks by newuxtreme - Part 1 - Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPVnzbOiT7A

Uncharted 3 Tips & Tricks by newuxtreme - Part 2 - Fleet FootMechanics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwiD0tKNZfY

EDIT : For some reason I'm having trouble in embedding the videos, so just click the links! :smileyhappy:

no offense, but you play like a robot (just like most of the rest of the community), I shall explain:

- if you see a guy at  more than 30 feet away you just start moving quickly left and right ( + cornershooting) and shoot him

- if you see a guy at less than 30 feet you just rush in and use the cheap tactic that is blindfire followed by a punch

sure it gives you a nice kdr, but I wonder how you could ever had fun while playing this game, I hardly see anyone trying to make pull downs or stealthkills, or getting BBQ's or whatever, I never understood why kdr is so important...

I don't know but killing a lot more people than getting killed myself makes me enjoy the game. Which is also what I thought the objective of this game was with both pull downs and BBQs just being bonus ways to kill people.

Thats only the objective of TDM, AKA the worst mode in this game.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 37 of 46 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2122 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

How is bunnyhopping pathetic? It's all part of the physics in the game.

His isnt bunny hopping as ND intended it. His way is a work around.

He, and you im guessing, are the type of person who would say that Whack n Roll isnt a glitch, but a technique intended by ND.

And that of course, is bologna.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 38 of 46 (161 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Bunny hopping was nerfed so you couldn't do that. Technically, not part of the game.

Stuff I listed? Part of the game. ND isn't even going to tweak/remove it anymore. So deal w/ it. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 39 of 46 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5883 posts

Apr 9, 2013

There's stuff wrong with the kal?

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 40 of 46 (129 Views)
0 Likes