Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
9751 posts
 

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 9, 2013
Not really, since I like that gun.

I just listed stuff the majority hated and is still part of the game.


Kinda why I didn't list HC. :smileysad:

Arses. CLASSIC IS DEAD COME ON
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2135 posts
 

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 9, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
RoF M9, wack and roll, the KAL, power weapons in FFA, and blindfire are also part of the game, deal w/ it. :

 

Those things have nothing to do with the physics in the game itself.


um yes they do, pyhsics of the gun & its blindfire capabilities, physics of rolling ... all except for the power weapons spawns (even though positioning can be described in vectors (displacement from player spawn points); which is physics...) everything in the game follows the physics of the game; even if some of it defies natural laws of physics, the game still has it's own laws


 If ANYTHING, using M9 RoF, the KAL-7, excessive blindfire, and wack-n-roll is LESS of abusing the game than bunning hopping that way. Those were put in the game on PURPOSE (yes, wack-n-roll was on purpose), whereas bunny hopping was specifically nerfed so that you could not do that. Honestly, if you do that, more than anything you'll just look like an idiot right before I kill you. :smileyhappy: 

 

**"you" is merely refering to anyone who bunny hops in UC3, glitched or not. 


dude wth? i was telling him how the things listed had to do with the game's physics, i said nothing about abusing the game nor did i pick a side in the matter, why are you replying to me?

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2011
Online
1693 posts
 

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 9, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
RoF M9, wack and roll, the KAL, power weapons in FFA, and blindfire are also part of the game, deal w/ it. :

 

Those things have nothing to do with the physics in the game itself.


um yes they do, pyhsics of the gun & its blindfire capabilities, physics of rolling ... all except for the power weapons spawns (even though positioning can be described in vectors (displacement from player spawn points); which is physics...) everything in the game follows the physics of the game; even if some of it defies natural laws of physics, the game still has it's own laws


I was obviously referring to the physics related to what the character model is capable of.





Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2011
Online
1693 posts
 

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 9, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

How is bunnyhopping pathetic? It's all part of the physics in the game.


His isnt bunny hopping as ND intended it. His way is a work around.

He, and you im guessing, are the type of person who would say that Whack n Roll isnt a glitch, but a technique intended by ND.

 

And that of course, is bologna.

 


Oh lawd implying is strong here, how rude.

If you actually read my post after that one you would see I agree with the things TheStuntDouble stated they definitely need a tweak or a complete removal. Ofcourse Wack 'N Roll is a part of the physics and yes it's screwed up, I do acknowledge that because it's cheap way to finish people off without any risk, but bunnyhopping has been in games for years and is and will always be a legitimate tactic to evade bullets in head to head gunfights. Isn't that what people want FAIR head to head gunfights that promote aiming? What's wrong with it?

I would rather have someone infront of me jumping like a complete lunatic trying to evade my bullets than some maniac rushing at me with a KAL to steelfist me. The only reason why Wack 'N Roll is so unbalanced because it doesn't have any risks, bunnyhopping does.

And last but not least, I don't understand why people think it's a bad technique is that because ND didn't intended it that way? Did you ever watch speedruns of platform games or old school FPS games like QUAKE or Wolfenstein? They ALL have techniques that the developers didn't originally intend to have in their game. And people use them to get an advantage and nobody whined about it because it's a part of the game.





Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (169 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2809 posts
 

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 9, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

How is bunnyhopping pathetic? It's all part of the physics in the game.


His isnt bunny hopping as ND intended it. His way is a work around.

He, and you im guessing, are the type of person who would say that Whack n Roll isnt a glitch, but a technique intended by ND.

 

And that of course, is bologna.

 


Oh lawd implying is strong here, how rude.

If you actually read my post after that one you would see I agree with the things TheStuntDouble stated they definitely need a tweak or a complete removal. Ofcourse Wack 'N Roll is a part of the physics and yes it's screwed up, I do acknowledge that because it's cheap way to finish people off without any risk, but bunnyhopping has been in games for years and is and will always be a legitimate tactic to evade bullets in head to head gunfights. Isn't that what people want FAIR head to head gunfights that promote aiming? What's wrong with it?

I would rather have someone infront of me jumping like a complete lunatic trying to evade my bullets than some maniac rushing at me with a KAL to steelfist me. The only reason why Wack 'N Roll is so unbalanced because it doesn't have any risks, bunnyhopping does.

And last but not least, I don't understand why people think it's a bad technique is that because ND didn't intended it that way? Did you ever watch speedruns of platform games or old school FPS games like QUAKE or Wolfenstein? They ALL have techniques that the developers didn't originally intend to have in their game. And people use them to get an advantage and nobody whined about it because it's a part of the game.


bunny hopping gives you an advantage because with the horrible aim assist you can't hit him properly, besides he is hipfiring you while jumping, also I do hate it when people abuse the game's mechanics, take mirror's edge for example, I like doing the speed runs but you make no chanche is setting a good time because people use glitches to run faster, something with a weird punch I believe can get you running at full speed from standing still, it's annoying and looks stupid, looking stupid, btw, is another reason why I hate bunny hopping...

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2011
Online
1693 posts
 

Re: Tips'n'Tricks Guide by Newuxtreme

Apr 9, 2013

Hmm, you say that you can't hit your opponent because of the annoying aim-assist doesn't that make the aim-assist the issue then instead of the bunnyhopping? Yes people do hipfire when they bunnyhop but it's not accurate from a long range and if you're in close range it will turn in to a blindfire fight anyway. Never played Mirrors' Edge so I'm not sure what to say about that. As for the aesthetics looks of evading bullets while bunny hopping I couldn't care less about that lol. And if you thought bunnyhopping is annoying in U3 take a look at this:



In this game you have like Fleet Foot platinum x2 lol.





Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes