Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Re: Tips to win gunfights?

Mar 6, 2014
@wycliff_12
Thanks for the tips. The main problem I have in gunfights is the side to side recoil on the AK and getting ambushed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 11 of 18 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Mar 7, 2014

A loadout i would make for an AK is Drakes AK (blindfire might help for ambushes), a Para 9 with blindfire(also helps in ambush, and its good to have an automatic and semi automatic) Booster 1: Regeneration (if you're running away from being shot at) Booster 2: Daredevil (so you dont have a problem with losing ammo. Level 2 will also give you a grenade so if you're ambushed, you may be able to get a grenade kill) And for the Kickback, SmokeBomb. If you want to survive an ambush, Smoke Bomb will help a lot, as long as you can press the Up button fast enough (i'm sure you are)

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 12 of 18 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Come on the minor Blindfire boost with Drakes AK is next to useless.

Marlowe's Para is great if you want to blindfire a para.

As for loadouts Team Safe is by far the best slot 1 booster imo.

Slot 2 boosters i'd use are Monkey Man or Regen (even though it's broken because of lag) 

Daredevil is good if you're using Quickboom otherwise its kinda meh. 

As for smokeBomb never used it so can't comment but I will say it's not very reliable.

Message 13 of 18 (180 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Yea, i guess you're right about. . . all of it, ha. And yes smokebomb can be very annoying sometimes since you can die after using it (because of lag)

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 14 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2065 posts

Mar 7, 2014
Eddy's AK is pretty good in terms of recoil, when you zoom it's slightly easier to handle. If you don't have it yet, just test Scope Zoom with a plain AK, if you like it, go after the treasures (or buy it lol).

Explosive Expert is pretty under powered without Quick Boom (tempting but I wouldn't suggest it), grenades suck in this game. You'd be better off saving up in game cash and using the Paid Booster every match.
Pepsi
Message 15 of 18 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Mar 7, 2014
@SjShane
Not when you use the tap-a-nade. I got two Frag Em medals (that's six grenade kills) and ended the match 12 - 8.

I like my Carpet Bomb. idk why but I've grown attached to it. I'd use cluster/Mega bomb but I don't have team safe :/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 16 of 18 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2065 posts

Mar 7, 2014
Well if that's working for you then keep using it, I personally find standard grenades a pain to use these days, I've thrown them at ceilings and they still get thrown back at me. Probably to do with distance lag and me rarely being host.

Carpet Bomb however is wicked fun at times! Watching someone attempt to throw all three back is awesome.
Pepsi
Message 17 of 18 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Mar 7, 2014
Corner shoot. Wait for an opening.
Don't put yourself into a situation where you're vulnerable. Reload speed is essential: I recommend Navarro's AK. Clip size and Reload on the same gun is over kill. The Max Ammo will also free up your Ammo Award for a different booster.
Message 18 of 18 (145 Views)
0 Likes