Wastelander
698 posts

Re: Tired of losing because of random noobs?

Dec 7, 2012

I would add you but my KDR is 1.6ish NEVER partying. But since I don't fall in your guide lines I guess I can't. But it's nice to see you got a 2KDR having no friends because you use your teammates as bullet shields Smiley Tongue I give you kudo's

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 11 of 17 (336 Views)
Sackboy
537 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Caged--Lion wrote:

If you are and have a kdr of 2:1 or better, send a friend request. Im always looking for good players to play with. Im not sure what my kdr is but its close to 3:1. Im sick of being teamed up with horrible players that are pretty high on the lvling system but seem to have no clue on how to play the game. Whats even worse is having to go up against a full cohesive party who works well together and all you can do is keep your ratio positive because you know you'll lose the match with those players. You can reply on this post but I rarely visit the forums. Just mention that you saw my post in the request.

You used to be a noob once and probably a pain in the rear to other seasoned players, and as for kdr a trained monkey would be ashamed to have mine, but I'm not ashamed because they don't interest me in the slightest Smiley Wink

So play the game have some fun and do the right thing and help your nooooobeee team-mates out

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 12 of 17 (326 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Those ppl are just playing fir fun -_-

They couldn't care less about these meaningless video game numbers. Making more geek squads just so u can score easier kills and wins is one good reason new players or would consider playing something else. Parties of 5 tryhards are the worst. They really are no fun to play against -_-

U'll just be adding to the problem you're experiencing.
Message 13 of 17 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 8, 2012
As much as i hate losing to random noobs, I hate elitists.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 17 (287 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I have 1.9 kdr too but if anyone doesn't care about this can add me
My FL is empty D:
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Firstly, go ahead and only play with people with good KDRs that's all you... Whatever.

I would defend my kind by saying I'm old school, been playing forever, and I know how to play, but yeah my KDR is garbage, because I don't use crutches really, except for QB sometimes Smiley Very Happy people farm, people cheat, people play in teams, it makes the game HARD sometimes, but its a GAME! Who cares? It's for having fun. I have been farmed soo soo many times I don't know why I play sometimes, but its my favorite game, and I never quit matches, so yeah, if you don't respect me for my stats, guess what.

I don't really respect you for yours, because I'm pretty sure you found what I think are basically cheaters methods of keeping your KDR high, such as being in a public match against a team of five And quitting, or being farmed and quitting. I can accept it if you quit because you aren't having fun, but you're the cheater if you talk trash about KDR's being bad and then quit games, choose one or the other...

on a more important side note...     Shadowlibraboy, SilverKnight, and Tetsuoten, all you guys are on my FL, we should get together and bring some friends into Shadows customs or something....

Message 16 of 17 (249 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Dec 8, 2012

TetsuoTen wrote:
Also no one is a perfect beast player all the time and I'm sure everyone in here has contributed to a team losing more than a few times.

Guilty.  Smiley Very Happy

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 17 of 17 (231 Views)
0 Likes