Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 27 2013
By: Jonanaman Monster Hunter 33 posts
Accepted Solution

Tournament Reward Issue?

16 replies 342 views Edited Aug 27, 2013

I have a picture if anyone wants to see it, but basically with these new rewards, despite silver tournament ranking, I cannot unlock any of the new items i.e. the new guns, or the drake revolution shirt for silver tournament ranking. Anyone else having the same issue? This only is happening with the new rewards, sorry if this is a dupe topic, I started making it as soon as the new unlockeable prizes were available. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
521 posts

Re: Tournament Reward Issue?

Aug 27, 2013

you'll get those next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (338 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 27, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

So there are no rewards for this week? The old rewards are missing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 27, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Actually, I just received them now, odd it was delayed. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Jonanaman wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

yes, odd that you get them at the start of the following week's tournament like everybody else ... yes, very odd indeed -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
2850 posts

Aug 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

yes, odd that you get them at the start of the following week's tournament like everybody else ... yes, very odd indeed -_-

what this guy says :smileywink: the tournament resets once every week, when that happens, you receive the rewards of the ranking you earned last week (bronze, silver, gold or platinum), and you can play with those for a week, and they disappear (unless you do the tournament again succesfully)

anyway, the tournament system is crap, it's a money-scam, the rewards are ugly and don't fit in the Uncharted universe, I wish this whole tournament crap never saw the light of day...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (244 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Aug 29, 2013
Are there any prizes that are permanent?

I've never used a ticket. And probably won't use one, at least not for temporary prizes.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Aug 29, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Are there any prizes that are permanent?

I've never used a ticket. And probably won't use one, at least not for temporary prizes.

the only permanent prizes are the Djinn skin and the 4 accessories that come with it (Djinn Skin = 6 gold tiers, 4 accessories = every 2 platinum tiers (so 2, 4, 6, & 8))

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (237 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

what this guy says :smileywink: the tournament resets once every week, when that happens, you receive the rewards of the ranking you earned last week (bronze, silver, gold or platinum), and you can play with those for a week, and they disappear (unless you do the tournament again succesfully)

anyway, the tournament system is crap, it's a money-scam, the rewards are ugly and don't fit in the Uncharted universe, I wish this whole tournament crap never saw the light of day...

Don't you both be a **bleep** when you didn't even really understand what I meant. I had no ranking. I earned 16k points. 12:00pm tuesday arrived. New rewards showed up and I had silver ranking. Was not able to unlock these silver/bronze rewards. 2 hours later I was able to. I know how the tournament system works, jesus. The problem is solved, why are you even posting about your accusations about me not knowing what I'm talking about. And I'm getting sick of people like you saying they don't fit... it's a joke, this isn't nazi Germany, it doesn't have to be all adventure and serious. You all ruin the fun in the game.  

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2013

So, people who don't like McDonalds playground customization are Nazis? :smileyindifferent:

You are probably a 12-year old kid who thinks that it's "cool" to wear an ugly horse head/paper bag hat. :smileyfrustrated:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (226 Views)