Re: Tournament Reward Issue?

Aug 29, 2013

Jonanaman wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

you'll get those next week.

Actually, I just received them now, odd it was delayed. 

yes, odd that you get them at the start of the following week's tournament like everybody else ... yes, very odd indeed -_-

what this guy says Smiley Wink the tournament resets once every week, when that happens, you receive the rewards of the ranking you earned last week (bronze, silver, gold or platinum), and you can play with those for a week, and they disappear (unless you do the tournament again succesfully)

anyway, the tournament system is crap, it's a money-scam, the rewards are ugly and don't fit in the Uncharted universe, I wish this whole tournament crap never saw the light of day...

Don't you both be a **bleep** when you didn't even really understand what I meant. I had no ranking. I earned 16k points. 12:00pm tuesday arrived. New rewards showed up and I had silver ranking. Was not able to unlock these silver/bronze rewards. 2 hours later I was able to. I know how the tournament system works, jesus. The problem is solved, why are you even posting about your accusations about me not knowing what I'm talking about. And I'm getting sick of people like you saying they don't fit... it's a joke, this isn't nazi Germany, it doesn't have to be all adventure and serious. You all ruin the fun in the game.  

wow, easy pal, I was just trying to help, I how can I know that you know how the tournament system works, can I look into your head or something? and I ruin the fun of the game if I dislike the tournament rewards? what kind of logic is that? and what the **bleep** has nazi germany to do with anything, just because I don't want the game to look like a McDonalds happy meal, doesn't mean it must be dark and gritty, seriously...

Message 11 of 17 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Jonanaman wrote:

Don't you both be a **bleep** when you didn't even really understand what I meant.

well next time expand on what your asking or state it clearer so we can understand what you are trying to get help with (ie: "I made the silver tier for the tournament week of the 20th - 27th, so i should have received the rewards since the next tournament has started, but i haven't received any yet, is this a common issue / how do i fix it?" .... ) , even MacGruber thought the same as the rest of us ...

i apologize that i misunderstood you and wrote a response that didn't help you, but i (and i'm assuming a lot of people here) are getting quite irritated with people only coming to the forums to whine about something that they think should be changed or if they have a technical problem and they don't search for the answer before creating a whole new thread about it (such as the dead body glitch a while back, there were so many people jumping on the forums and creating individual threads about it, rather than just going into another DBG thread then just leaving completely ...  there were a lot of tournament FAQ threads as well, even though ND has made a site that easily answers all of their questions) ...

Message 12 of 17 (304 Views)
Fender Bender
3521 posts

Aug 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

Don't you both be a **bleep** when you didn't even really understand what I meant.

well next time expand on what your asking or state it clearer so we can understand what you are trying to get help with (ie: "I made the silver tier for the tournament week of the 20th - 27th, so i should have received the rewards since the next tournament has started, but i haven't received any yet, is this a common issue / how do i fix it?" .... ) , even MacGruber thought the same as the rest of us ...

i apologize that i misunderstood you and wrote a response that didn't help you, but i (and i'm assuming a lot of people here) are getting quite irritated with people only coming to the forums to whine about something that they think should be changed or if they have a technical problem and they don't search for the answer before creating a whole new thread about it (such as the dead body glitch a while back, there were so many people jumping on the forums and creating individual threads about it, rather than just going into another DBG thread then just leaving completely ...  there were a lot of tournament FAQ threads as well, even though ND has made a site that easily answers all of their questions) ...

don't be such a Canadian Smiley Tongue

you shouldn't be sorry, you wrote nothing wrong, you were slightly sarcastic and that's a reason for him to insult you (and me, while I just was helping him, I don't get that at all...)

Message 13 of 17 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

you shouldn't be sorry

i can't help it Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 17 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3521 posts

Aug 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

you shouldn't be sorry

Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 17 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

you shouldn't be sorry

Smiley Tongue

Sorry guys, was angry at personal life issues.

I was in a rush making the post, because I thought someone else might post the same issue. And no, neither am I 12 and no, I do not want all hats to be jokes. I'm just saying, how could anyone have anything against wearing a sombrero in a shooter. 

Funny thing is I'm Canadian lol, I'm just overly defensive. I apologize again.

Message 16 of 17 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 30, 2013
Glad the issue's solved dude. Have fun with the… gun skins or whatever.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 17 (270 Views)
0 Likes