Reply
Mar 07 2013
By: KungfuJesu First Son 7 posts
Offline

Transfer uncharted 2online skins

8 replies 313 views Edited Mar 7, 2013
Is it possible to xfer skins from uncharted 2 like marco polo? I see a bunch of different skeleton skins ppl have. Are they just customizing the skelezor skin?
Message 1 of 9 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013

KungfuJesu wrote:
Is it possible to xfer skins from uncharted 2 like marco polo? I see a bunch of different skeleton skins ppl have. Are they just customizing the skelezor skin?

No, they are real skins that can be unlocked with treasures. Check all the skins available, they should be there.

Message 2 of 9 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

KungfuJesu wrote:
Is it possible to xfer skins from uncharted 2 like marco polo? I see a bunch of different skeleton skins ppl have. Are they just customizing the skelezor skin?

No, they are real skins that can be unlocked with treasures. Check all the skins available, they should be there.


Yea those treasures are really fun to collect...  yay  >:\

Message 3 of 9 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/13/2008
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013
If u can link me a place that shows all the skins and how to unlock them would be great man. Uncharted wiki only shows the skins across all the games and doesnt say how to unlock them. Im at work unless id do it ;p. Thanks for the info.
Message 4 of 9 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013

KungfuJesu wrote:
If u can link me a place that shows all the skins and how to unlock them would be great man. Uncharted wiki only shows the skins across all the games and doesnt say how to unlock them. Im at work unless id do it ;p. Thanks for the info.

Look up at this guy's Youtube    BoneSickle

 


Good Luck trying to get those treasures.

Message 5 of 9 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9144 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

You can buy any skin you want in PS Store if you don't feel like collecting treasures.

EDIT: With the exception of Djinn I think.

 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 6 of 9 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/13/2008
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013
Thanks for the replies everyone. Can't wait to get them treasures!
Message 7 of 9 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013

KungfuJesu wrote:
If u can link me a place that shows all the skins and how to unlock them would be great man. Uncharted wiki only shows the skins across all the games and doesnt say how to unlock them. Im at work unless id do it ;p. Thanks for the info.

Try going to the skin selection menu and scroll down...

Message 8 of 9 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: Transfer uncharted 2online skins

Mar 7, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

KungfuJesu wrote:
Is it possible to xfer skins from uncharted 2 like marco polo? I see a bunch of different skeleton skins ppl have. Are they just customizing the skelezor skin?

No, they are real skins that can be unlocked with treasures. Check all the skins available, they should be there.


Yea those treasures are really fun to collect...  yay  >:\


Haha. It's boring enough in the campaign. Let alone in MP.

 

 



Message 9 of 9 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes