Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 16, 2013
I had some people add me earlier but I denied the requests thinking you were randoms, so add me for Doughnut Drake treasure 2.
Please use plain text.
Message 1781 of 1,788 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

mat1995ps wrote:

Has anyone recently found the tzongkhapa statue(emerald)for deity statue(drake´s ball cap)?I´m trying for it a long time and it doesn´t seem to drop.If anybody wanna farm arena on any map please add me.

Thanks

You should farm Hunter instead.

Well i´m trying for it a long time and i really don´t think i will get it in hunter because every match drops the same treasures again.I pick up chests,kill the other players but it is the same drops.I was trying the chateau farming because i saw the video and they dropped the statue.Farming in hunter is the same thing but faster and with all the same drops i keep getting on hunter i don´t think i will get it either

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1782 of 1,788 (484 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18313 posts

Feb 16, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

mat1995ps wrote:

Has anyone recently found the tzongkhapa statue(emerald)for deity statue(drake´s ball cap)?I´m trying for it a long time and it doesn´t seem to drop.If anybody wanna farm arena on any map please add me.

Thanks

Well i´m trying for it a long time and i really don´t think i will get it in hunter because every match drops the same treasures again.I pick up chests,kill the other players but it is the same drops.I was trying the chateau farming because i saw the video and they dropped the statue.Farming in hunter is the same thing but faster and with all the same drops i keep getting on hunter i don´t think i will get it either

Thanks

What takes 100s of Arena games could take a max 20 games of Hunter.

That's MUCH faster.

Please use plain text.
Message 1783 of 1,788 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

mat1995ps wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

mat1995ps wrote:

Thanks

Thanks

What takes 100s of Arena games could take a max 20 games of Hunter.

That's MUCH faster.

But hunter i should farm only kills?I´ve noticed that i´m not getting much treasures from chests...

You said only 20 games of hunter?That would be good:smileyvery-happy:.I´ve played so much that i´ve got everything twice but not the last piece.I was playing right now but the game just give me the Ivory variant and the golden one.I must try both modes because i´ve played so much hunter:smileyfrustrated:

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1784 of 1,788 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Mar 10, 2013
I think a good idea for treasures is that in competitive if you were to kill a Marlowe you get an increased chance for Marlowe para 9. Same with the rest of the skins.
Please use plain text.
Message 1785 of 1,788 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3514 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

HOLY ****! Found the Tibetan Vase that I've been after for some time now, from the ARENA! First match in 2-3 days, and first treasure drop of the day.

So I've finally completed ALL the Co-op treasure sets! Now I can just ignore all the incoming treasure drops. ^ ^

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 1786 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 15, 2013

cant believe it, i managed to find 4 new treasures and unlock 4 items in the last 3 days, that was in competitive, it felt like a rare treasure drop week for me until today when it was back to normal - no treasures or duplicates

Please use plain text.
Message 1787 of 1,788 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 22, 2013
I found that treasure in arena. I need help farming eddy raja for pocket watch
Please use plain text.
Message 1788 of 1,788 (193 Views)
0 Likes