Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

You'll get so sick of co-op... I raged a couple of times...

Nov 6, 2011

mbhitman wrote:
I'm currently on vacation, but when I get back, I'd like to party up with some Co-op Adventure Treasure Hunters and grind out some of these treasures. I'll spend an entire day playing the Co-op if need be.

You'll get so sick of co-op... I raged a couple of times I think.. XD;

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 10 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

I'll add a question mark next to it, until someone can co...

Nov 6, 2011

I'll add a question mark next to it, until someone can confirm it!

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 11 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

That friggin emerald bead... I got the first two really q...

Nov 6, 2011

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Been looking for that stupid emerald skull. (Chloe's M9.) Hopefully I can find it soon.

That friggin emerald bead... I got the first two really quickly but managed to complete two other sets before I got that last one. Didn't play anything other than FFA for the first few days. Worth it though, started to like the mode and that gun is SEXY.

Message 12 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

You may not get the SAME treasure your buddy got with Boo...

Nov 6, 2011

JoninRock64 wrote:

6) Equipping Booty Buddy will not get the same treasure as your buddy got (treasure drop), only treasure chests.

You may not get the SAME treasure your buddy got with Booty Buddy when he picks up a treasure drop, but you do definitely get treasure. I've gotten so many of the animal treasures from picking up my buddy's treasure drop/letting him get it.

Edit: Unless that's what you were saying.

Message 13 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2116 posts

Did your buddy pick it up for you? Because if it did, it...

Nov 6, 2011

Kopikatsu wrote:

JoninRock64 wrote:

6) Equipping Booty Buddy will not get the same treasure as your buddy got (treasure drop), only treasure chests.

You may not get the SAME treasure your buddy got with Booty Buddy when he picks up a treasure drop, but you do definitely get treasure. I've gotten so many of the animal treasures from picking up my buddy's treasure drop/letting him get it.

Edit: Unless that's what you were saying.

I was being vague with this statement, but I'm going to clean that up.

What I mean is that when you pick up a treasure for your buddy and that treasure goes to him/her, people thought that by using the Booty Buddy booster both will get the treasure from the treasure drop but it's suppose to grab it from the treasure chest. Like I said before, you have a very low chance to grab one of the treasures from the chest itself, I might have to conduct the test further in the future.

Toxic156 wrote:

Psyken (& JoninRock64), I want to know if- firsthand- Just Cash medals have lead to Acquisition medals for either of you.

I've had matches where I got 2 Just Cash medals, 1 treasure, and no Acquisitions medal. Could be a bug/glitch. 

Either way, thanks for the helpful guide.

Did your buddy pick it up for you? Because if it did, it doesn't count towards your medal count; you have to pick the treasure by yourself. 

I just got into gold level for treasure hunter booster, and I'm pretty sure that Just Cash medals does counted to my Acquisition medal. 

Photobucket
Message 14 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

I am having hard time to find the last piece of treasure...

Nov 6, 2011

I am having a hard  time finding the last piece of treasure for Eddy's AK (name of treasure set is Alexandria i believe) i have been playing nothing but hardcore in the past 2 weeks and i haven't been able to acquire the last piece (3rd treasure,emerald one) yet..Has anyone unlocked this wepaon yet ? how long it took you guys to unlock it ?

Message 15 of 1,788 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Thank you TheGamester100 :D confirmation confirmed.

Nov 6, 2011
Thank you TheGamester100 :smileyvery-happy: confirmation confirmed.

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 16 of 1,788 (384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Hm. I swear I got Just Cash 3 times and it counted for th...

Nov 6, 2011

Hm. I swear I got Just Cash 3 times and it counted for the medal.:smileyhappy:

Edit: I saw about the treasure sets. I got Chloe's M9 really fast, I didn't even notice. As for Eddy's AK, I haven't been able to get the last one.:smileysad:

Message 17 of 1,788 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Psyken, you have been making lots of helpful threads. Tha...

Nov 6, 2011

Psyken, you have been making lots of helpful threads. Thanks a lot for this one, and the one about farming treasure in Co-op, and the one about throwing back grenades...and yeah :smileyvery-happy:

Message 18 of 1,788 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

No problem! XD I'm farming treasure right now and I got 2...

Nov 6, 2011

Lazyboy256 wrote:

Psyken, you have been making lots of helpful threads. Thanks a lot for this one, and the one about farming treasure in Co-op, and the one about throwing back grenades...and yeah :smileyvery-happy:

No problem! XD I'm farming treasure right now and I got 2 Marco Polo items in one game!! 

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 19 of 1,788 (384 Views)
0 Likes