Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 6, 2011

JoninRock64 wrote:

Kopikatsu wrote:

JoninRock64 wrote:

6) Equipping Booty Buddy will not get the same treasure as your buddy got (treasure drop), only treasure chests.

You may not get the SAME treasure your buddy got with Booty Buddy when he picks up a treasure drop, but you do definitely get treasure. I've gotten so many of the animal treasures from picking up my buddy's treasure drop/letting him get it.

Edit: Unless that's what you were saying.

I was being vague with this statement, but I'm going to clean that up.

What I mean is that when you pick up a treasure for your buddy and that treasure goes to him/her, people thought that by using the Booty Buddy booster both will get the treasure from the treasure drop but it's suppose to grab it from the treasure chest. Like I said before, you have a very low chance to grab one of the treasures from the chest itself, I might have to conduct the test further in the future.

Toxic156 wrote:

Psyken (& JoninRock64), I want to know if- firsthand- Just Cash medals have lead to Acquisition medals for either of you.

I've had matches where I got 2 Just Cash medals, 1 treasure, and no Acquisitions medal. Could be a bug/glitch. 

Either way, thanks for the helpful guide.

Did your buddy pick it up for you? Because if it did, it doesn't count towards your medal count; you have to pick the treasure by yourself. 

I just got into gold level for treasure hunter booster, and I'm pretty sure that Just Cash medals does counted to my Acquisition medal. 

My Buddy probably did pick it up for me. Why did s/he have to be so helpful? :smileymad:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 20 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

I'm finding all of my treasure from the same bosses so fa...

Nov 6, 2011
I'm finding all of my treasure from the same bosses so far.

Currently doing Coop Adv, London and the first boss, (Carpet Bomber) I'm getting all my treasures.
Message 21 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Thanks for the list. :)  Is it complete, though?  Does De...

Nov 6, 2011

Thanks for the list. :smileyhappy:  Is it complete, though?  Does Desert Talbot not have any customization options?  I'm only level 49~ atm, so I can't use him.  Just wondering.

----------------------------------------------------

Message 22 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Everything was taken straight from the game. :)

Nov 6, 2011
Everything was taken straight from the game. :smileyhappy:
Message 23 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Yeah, I know.  I'm just asking in general, do you know if...

Nov 6, 2011

Psyken wrote:

Yeah, I know.  I'm just asking in general, do you know if Desert Talbot has any customization options?  I didn't see any listed in your post, so it made me curious.  Unless you buy them with money or he just has none.  Wouldn't make sense if he has none though because Desert Drake has some new ones.

Message 24 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

He doesn't. Oh how I wish he did.

Nov 6, 2011

naaros wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Yeah, I know.  I'm just asking in general, do you know if Desert Talbot has any customization options?  I didn't see any listed in your post, so it made me curious.  Unless you buy them with money or he just has none.  Wouldn't make sense if he has none though because Desert Drake has some new ones.

He doesn't. Oh how I wish he did.

Message 25 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

**bleep**, that's kinda disappointing. :(   I really love how...

Nov 6, 2011

**bleep**, that's kinda disappointing. :smileysad:

I really love how he looks in his Desert outfit.  XD  I'll probably end up using him at 55, anyways.

Thanks for the reply. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 26 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Nice info, still doesn't help my situation though. :|

Nov 6, 2011
Nice info, still doesn't help my situation though. :smileyindifferent:

Sully

Message 27 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Trying to find treasure in COOP?

Nov 6, 2011
Message 28 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Trying to find treasure in competitive modes but all I'm...

Nov 7, 2011

Trying to find treasure in competitive modes but all I'm getting is "Just Cash". I've been trying to get:
Lavarevic's FAL-SS in TDM
Chloe's M9 in FFA
Elana's Raffica in FFA
Draza's Dragon in 3TDM
Cutter's KAL-7 in Team Objective

All I need is one treasure from each of these but I keep getting the mother effing "Just Cash". I've been trying to get these single treasures for 3 days now and it's annoying the hell out of me.(I'm a completionist kind of guy) I've basicly rushed through enemies trying to get a treasure dropped from an enemy only to find out it's "Just Cash" right before I get killed. :smileymad:

Do I need to kill an enemy who has the treasure I need or some other stupid BS?

By The Way:  I HAVE LEVEL 3 TREASURE HUNTER ON TOO.

Sully

Message 29 of 1,788 (402 Views)
0 Likes