Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

I have a theory about how treasures unlock. Basically i h...

Nov 7, 2011

I have a theory about how treasures unlock. Basically i have been playing deathmatch and i noticed that i was close to completing ramses kal 7 treasure set - 2/3. I played about 2 hours and didnt get it. However when I eventually got it i had in the same match got the previous 2 treasures from that set in the same match. Is it a possiblilty that you can only complete a set by getting all of that set in one match? BTW i was owning going 25-3 22-1 etc so I am sure treasures only drop when you are playing amazingly.

PS Ramses KAL 7 sucks. Dont even like the KAL :smileytongue:

Message 50 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Not sure how it all works out, but I do know that is anno...

Nov 7, 2011
Not sure how it all works out, but I do know that is annoying to keep getting duplicates after duplicate and not getting the actual item. That especially stands for CO-OP

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 51 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

I got the Tibetan Tea Spoon SIX TIMES in a single match....

Nov 7, 2011

Psyken wrote:
Not sure how it all works out, but I do know that is annoying to keep getting duplicates after duplicate and not getting the actual item. That especially stands for CO-OP

I got the Tibetan Tea Spoon SIX TIMES in a single match.

No, game. **bleep** you.

Message 52 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

That is so stupid.. Its happened to be sooo many times. E...

Nov 7, 2011

That is so stupid.. Its happened to be sooo many times. Especially when I try to farm treasure.. -_____-;

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 53 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Can someone please confirm whether it's possible to get b...

Nov 8, 2011

Can someone please confirm whether it's possible to get both Doughnut Drake treasures from the first set of bosses in the Monastery? I managed to get the buffalo item there three times earlier, and the gold goblet about a million times before that. I really don't wanna have to get to the end of that map about 50 times for a chance to get the other one, because it's disgustingly hard.

Message 54 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

That's why the difficulty is called hard ;)   But yeah, i...

Nov 8, 2011

Muffin99 wrote:

Can someone please confirm whether it's possible to get both Doughnut Drake treasures from the first set of bosses in the Monastery? I managed to get the buffalo item there three times earlier, and the gold goblet about a million times before that. I really don't wanna have to get to the end of that map about 50 times for a chance to get the other one, because it's disgustingly hard.

That's why the difficulty is called hard :smileywink:

But yeah, if someone could confirm this, would be great

Message 55 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

I haven't been farming Monastery but I'll give it a go wh...

Nov 8, 2011

Muffin99 wrote:

I haven't been farming Monastery but I'll give it a go when I get a chance and get back to you then. I only have buffalo as well.

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 56 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

If by this you mean when you get a Three Medal Pickup, yo...

Nov 8, 2011

Psyken wrote:
*Co-op Arena (Includes "Hunter") does not contain treasure in 3 Medal Chest.

If by this you mean when you get a Three Medal Pickup, you'll never receive a treasure in addition to it, then this is wrong. I've gotten most of my Co-op treasures from chests in Hunter.

Message 57 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

First I'm hearing of this.. I'll ask for confirmation in...

Nov 8, 2011

Aimanem wrote:

Psyken wrote:
*Co-op Arena (Includes "Hunter") does not contain treasure in 3 Medal Chest.

If by this you mean when you get a Three Medal Pickup, you'll never receive a treasure in addition to it, then this is wrong. I've gotten most of my Co-op treasures from chests in Hunter.

First I'm hearing of this.. I'll ask for confirmation in the mean time.. I've never received a treasure from it. Thanks!

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 58 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

Psken, how many skins have you unnlocked in co-op?

Nov 8, 2011
Psken, how many skins have you unnlocked in co-op?
Message 59 of 1,788 (201 Views)
0 Likes