Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Aimanem wrote:

 


Psyken wrote:
*Co-op Arena (Includes "Hunter") does not contain treasure in 3 Medal Chest.

If by this you mean when you get a Three Medal Pickup, you'll never receive a treasure in addition to it, then this is wrong. I've gotten most of my Co-op treasures from chests in Hunter.

 


It could be only specific treasures are (only...?) from chests. Would you mind/be able to post which ones you've gotten this way? Not all, only a few. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 60 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2010
Offline
464 posts
 

Well, you can take my word for it. I've never gotten one...

Nov 8, 2011

Well, you can take my word for it. I've never gotten one in Co-op Arena (even when getting 13 Three Medal Pickups in one match), but I got them a lot in my first few Hunter games. Although now it happens like once a game.

 

EDIT: To answer the post above me, I've completed the treasure sets for Sully's Bowler Hat and Charlie's sunglasses all from pick ups. I've also gotten 2/3 for Desert Drake's goggles and some random ones.

Message 61 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
3495 posts
 

Not saying you're wrong! :) I just wanna hear it from som...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Aimanem wrote:

Well, you can take my word for it. I've never gotten one in Co-op Arena (even when getting 13 Three Medal Pickups in one match), but I got them a lot in my first few Hunter games. Although now it happens like once a game.

 

EDIT: To answer the post above me, I've completed the treasure sets for Sully's Bowler Hat and Charlie's sunglasses all from pick ups. I've also gotten 2/3 for Desert Drake's goggles and some random ones.


Not saying you're wrong! :smileyhappy: I just wanna hear it from someone else as well. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Message 62 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2010
Offline
464 posts
 

Alright, cool. I never really saw Hunter as being a popul...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Psyken wrote:

Not saying you're wrong! :smileyhappy: I just wanna hear it from someone else as well. :smileyvery-happy:

 


Alright, cool. I never really saw Hunter as being a popular mode, so maybe people don't know because they don't play it. Collecting treasures is really the only reason I play this mode, anyway.

 

Message 63 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
3495 posts
 

I used to play Hunter a lot until I realized I could neve...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Aimanem wrote:

 


Psyken wrote:

Not saying you're wrong! :smileyhappy: I just wanna hear it from someone else as well. :smileyvery-happy:

 


Alright, cool. I never really saw Hunter as being a popular mode, so maybe people don't know because they don't play it. Collecting treasures is really the only reason I play this mode, anyway.

 


I used to play Hunter a lot until I realized I could never finished a game and always ran for the 3 medal box. So that being said in the OP, is where it came from~

 

Message 64 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Finally got my second Marco treasure... still don't have...

Nov 8, 2011
Finally got my second Marco treasure... still don't have a Skelzor treasure...
Message 65 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
3495 posts
 

Missing the mask I assume?

Nov 8, 2011
Message 66 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Yeah, killed roughly....20+ bosses today and finally got...

Nov 8, 2011

Yeah, killed roughly....20+ bosses today and finally got the next treasure at about 10 or so. 

Message 67 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
3495 posts
 

I got the mask off of the cluster bomb (First boss) on ha...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

Yeah, killed roughly....20+ bosses today and finally got the next treasure at about 10 or so. 


 

I got the mask off of the cluster bomb (First boss) on hard. It took a WHILE but I eventually got it~

 

Good luck!

Message 68 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Do you recommend getting it off the cluster bomb?  (I thi...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

Yeah, killed roughly....20+ bosses today and finally got the next treasure at about 10 or so. 


 

I got the mask off of the cluster bomb (First boss) on hard. It took a WHILE but I eventually got it~

 

Good luck!


 

Do you recommend getting it off the cluster bomb?  (I think you mean carpet bomb, btw)

 

I've literally NEVER gotten a treasure on the airstrip from anyone but Lazaravic, Eddy, and Flynn.

Message 69 of 1,788 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes