Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/10/2010
Offline
112 posts
 

I've never seen a treasure in Co-op arena and i have arou...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Aimanem wrote:

Well, you can take my word for it. I've never gotten one in Co-op Arena (even when getting 13 Three Medal Pickups in one match), but I got them a lot in my first few Hunter games. Although now it happens like once a game.

 

EDIT: To answer the post above me, I've completed the treasure sets for Sully's Bowler Hat and Charlie's sunglasses all from pick ups. I've also gotten 2/3 for Desert Drake's goggles and some random ones.


Not saying you're wrong! :smileyhappy: I just wanna hear it from someone else as well. :smileyvery-happy:

 


 

 

I've never seen a treasure in Co-op arena and i have around 120 Three Medal Pickups, and idk about hunter, i really hate that mode >.>

Message 70 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
2843 posts
 

Cluster bomb is when one grenade goes off, and then 4 mor...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

Yeah, killed roughly....20+ bosses today and finally got the next treasure at about 10 or so. 


 

I got the mask off of the cluster bomb (First boss) on hard. It took a WHILE but I eventually got it~

 

Good luck!


 

Do you recommend getting it off the cluster bomb?  (I think you mean carpet bomb, btw)

 

I've literally NEVER gotten a treasure on the airstrip from anyone but Lazaravic, Eddy, and Flynn.


 

Cluster bomb is when one grenade goes off, and then 4 more go off, and then more go off. XD

Carpet bomb is when 3 is throw at the same time.

 

I don't think the boss themselves matter. Just kill a boss that drops A treasure and try the trick.

 

As I've told you before, you can't get any treasure other than from them. lol They are the only ones that drop it.

 

What I didn't tell you (I think) is that not all bosses, hard or crushing, drops a treasure.

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt


 photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 71 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Yeah, I was talking about Marco, not skelzor...there isnt...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

Yeah, killed roughly....20+ bosses today and finally got the next treasure at about 10 or so. 


 

I got the mask off of the cluster bomb (First boss) on hard. It took a WHILE but I eventually got it~

 

Good luck!


 

Do you recommend getting it off the cluster bomb?  (I think you mean carpet bomb, btw)

 

I've literally NEVER gotten a treasure on the airstrip from anyone but Lazaravic, Eddy, and Flynn.


 

Cluster bomb is when one grenade goes off, and then 4 more go off, and then more go off. XD

Carpet bomb is when 3 is throw at the same time.

 

I don't think the boss themselves matter. Just kill a boss that drops A treasure and try the trick.

 

As I've told you before, you can't get any treasure other than from them. lol They are the only ones that drop it.

 

What I didn't tell you (I think) is that not all bosses, hard or crushing, drops a treasure.


Yeah, I was talking about Marco, not skelzor...there isnt a cluster bomb on the airstrip

 

Message 72 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/07/2011
Offline
109 posts
 

Interesting that you have picked up treasures from Co-op...

Nov 8, 2011
Interesting that you have picked up treasures from Co-op Hunter and have completed an 'Artefact' set. I seem to have hit a brick wall in completing item unlock sets, still having all but one of every set but being unable to complete a single one for two and a half days now (apart from the three I originally completed). Am going to try collecting from Hunter, seeing as am making no progress at all from Arena (just dozens of duplicates of Newari Figures and Priceless Tibetan without every completing).
Message 73 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
2843 posts
 

AH! Then I am in the wrong. Sorry about that.. I keep goi...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 

Yeah, I was talking about Marco, not skelzor...there isnt a cluster bomb on the airstrip

 


 

AH! Then I am in the wrong. Sorry about that.. I keep going off of Syria. XD

There's a mega bomber in Airstrip but he never drops anything. Neither do the guys when you get to the top of the roof after him.

Keep going for Eddy, Flynn, and Laz. You won't be able to get it any other way. I completed that treasure set on hard~

Sorry about the confusion~

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt


 photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 74 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
2843 posts
 

Added to the FAQs

Nov 8, 2011

Added to the FAQs

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt


 photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 75 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Yeah, that's what I was doing in the past.  I hope I get...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 

Yeah, I was talking about Marco, not skelzor...there isnt a cluster bomb on the airstrip

 


 

AH! Then I am in the wrong. Sorry about that.. I keep going off of Syria. XD

There's a mega bomber in Airstrip but he never drops anything. Neither do the guys when you get to the top of the roof after him.

Keep going for Eddy, Flynn, and Laz. You won't be able to get it any other way. I completed that treasure set on hard~

Sorry about the confusion~


Yeah, that's what I was doing in the past.  I hope I get it soon...soooooo tired of doing the airstrip. 

 

Message 76 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
2843 posts
 

You're doing the trick right? I assume, yes?

Nov 8, 2011

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 

Yeah, that's what I was doing in the past.  I hope I get it soon...soooooo tired of doing the airstrip. 

 


 

You're doing the trick right? I assume, yes?

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt


 photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 77 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9691 posts
 

Yeah, I've been doing it.

Nov 8, 2011

 


Psyken wrote:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 

Yeah, that's what I was doing in the past.  I hope I get it soon...soooooo tired of doing the airstrip. 

 


 

You're doing the trick right? I assume, yes?


Yeah, I've been doing it. 

 

Message 78 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
2843 posts
 

It'd be easier if you did it with 2 people, providing the...

Nov 8, 2011

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

 

Yeah, I've been doing it. 

 


 

It'd be easier if you did it with 2 people, providing the both of you are almost experts at co-op adventure.

You get more lives in the process and don't have to spend as much time trying to go through the stage again.

 

Of course I guess the con to that is: Having to spend more time getting to the boss, less help, and some other obvious reasons.. I don't know. Some people have prefrences.  

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt


 photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 79 of 1,788 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes