10163 posts

meh I havent played with anyone that good yet

Nov 8, 2011
meh I havent played with anyone that good yet
Message 80 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

I'll try to get in a round with you if I'm playing. Takin...

Nov 8, 2011

I'll try to get in a round with you if I'm playing. Taking an exam atm and being heavily side-tracked. xD

Message 81 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Yeah, that'd be nice.  Airstrip is getting hella annoying...

Nov 8, 2011

Psyken wrote:

I'll try to get in a round with you if I'm playing. Taking an exam atm and being heavily side-tracked. xD

Yeah, that'd be nice.  Airstrip is getting hella annoying... I played 2 rounds of it, and I died twice as much as I usually do because of stupid grenades....I'll get downed then a grenade will appear at my feet and BOOM..gone...

Had about 3-4 tries my first time, and about 3 my second try, and out of all those....4 tries they dropped absolutely nothing...

Message 82 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Hi Psyken, my brother and me played co-op adventure on th...

Nov 8, 2011

Hi Psyken, my brother and me played co-op adventure on the level where you can unlock donut drake (dunno the english name for the level :smileyvery-happy: ) and we did your trick and got a treasure for donut drake on our first run, thx for your trick btw :smileyvery-happy:

now i was wondering, we did your trick on the 1st boss (the one with carpet bomb) and he always drop a treasure for talbot mask (I HATE THAT TREASURE!) or the same treasure for donut drake, so...do you know if the same boss always drop the same treasure or will he drop other treasures, like the 2nd one for donut drake skin?

OVOXO - ▲ -

Message 83 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

Woo!

Nov 8, 2011

Fadilla- wrote:

Hi Psyken, my brother and me played co-op adventure on the level where you can unlock donut drake (dunno the english name for the level :smileyvery-happy: ) and we did your trick and got a treasure for donut drake on our first run, thx for your trick btw :smileyvery-happy:

now i was wondering, we did your trick on the 1st boss (the one with carpet bomb) and he always drop a treasure for talbot mask (I HATE THAT TREASURE!) or the same treasure for donut drake, so...do you know if the same boss always drop the same treasure or will he drop other treasures, like the 2nd one for donut drake skin?

Glad it worked out for ya! Its been shown that one boss can drop all treasures for a specific set.

Psyken wrote:

FAQs:

Q. Does it matter which co-op adventure "boss" you farm* to receive a particular treasure?

A. No one knows. We have theories but no one has a factual answer.

Q. I've played this co-op adventure map so many times and can't find the treasure!

A. It exist, it just requires time/luck in order to get it.

Q. Does Crushing give more unique and/or treasures than Hard difficulty for co-op adventure?

A. No. The extra bosses that Crushing may give you, don't even drop a treasure. The drop rate seems to be the same even if you're playing Crushing.

Q. Is there an easier way of getting treasure in co-op adventure, rather than completed the whole stage?

A. Yes, you can farm* treasure with this trick.

*Farm - To camp in an area with the objective of collection large amounts of money or an item. In this case, a particular treasure.

Message 84 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

oh well :( ... so we will try your trick on the other bos...

Nov 8, 2011

Psyken wrote:

oh well :smileysad: ... so we will try your trick on the other bosses on your stage and the try your trick on syria like you did :smileyvery-happy:

edit: ok thx for ur answer we'll try it out

OVOXO - ▲ -

Message 85 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Depends on what stage you're talking about, because certa...

Nov 8, 2011

Fadilla- wrote:

Psyken wrote:

oh well :smileysad: ... so we will try your trick on the other bosses on your stage and the try your trick on syria like you did :smileyvery-happy:

Depends on what stage you're talking about, because certain bosses never drop anything.  Make sure to ask someone what boss it is, because you'll be wasting your time if you do it to the wrong boss. 

Message 86 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

Thanks for that~ Added it to the FAQs

Nov 8, 2011

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Fadilla- wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Depends on what stage you're talking about, because certain bosses never drop anything.  Make sure to ask someone what boss it is, because you'll be wasting your time if you do it to the wrong boss. 

Thanks for that~ Added it to the FAQs

Message 87 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

yea i know that... there are 2 bosses on the stage where...

Nov 8, 2011

Goldhawk1 wrote:

yea i know that...

there are 2 bosses on the stage where you can unlock donut drake (still dunno the english name lol)(cloister maybe? :/)

the one with militia man doesnt drop treasures but the carpet bomb one

OVOXO - ▲ -

Message 88 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

What do you do in the mission? What's the story's goal?

Nov 8, 2011
What do you do in the mission? What's the story's goal?
Message 89 of 1,788 (276 Views)
0 Likes