Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 10 2013
By: GabeNew First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Treasure Golden Weapons

8 replies 239 views Edited Nov 10, 2013

This treasure are with problems, i cant complete them...
i just can get 1/2 never 2/2, i picked 2 times this treasure in the same match and in a different matches, but still not working...
can Naughty Dog fix it? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Re: Treasure Golden Weapons

Nov 10, 2013
What does it unlock?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3492 posts

lRe: Treasure Golden Weapons

Nov 10, 2013

If he's talking about the Gold weapons set, that thing unlocks Drake's Para.

I think. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (215 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: lRe: Treasure Golden Weapons

Nov 10, 2013

Looked it up...Alluboy is correct...for Drake's Para 9.

The Ceremonial Axe and the Ceremonial Blade (both gold) and obtained in Elimination.

To the original poster...the individual treasure is what's important...I think where the confusion might be is that when you pick up a treasure, the notification in game only tells you the Treasure Set.  It sounds like you keep picking up the treasure you already have...hence the 1/2.  There are rare treasures so I hate to break it to you but you're going to have to keep trying.

If it's any consolation, the competitive treasure sets seem to be easier to complete...especially compared to arena coop.  I'm missing only one treasure in each of coop and competitive and I've play roughly 4 times as many matches in coop arena versus TDM.  Welcome to the UC3 treasure system.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Nov 10, 2013

It's all about the rarity, the ceremonial axe is more common than the ceremonial blade (or is it the other way round?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Nov 11, 2013
We could do with 1 last treasure weekend as i need a couple co-op treasures and its getting annoying so please set 1 up ND
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 11, 2013

ND has stated that there are no rare coop treasures (unless we’re all misinterpreting the statement) and they already tweaked the drop rate for coop arena treasures with patch 1.18 - so even if it isn’t quite a Rare Treasure Weekend drop rate, we’re still pretty close to having a permanent one now.  I play a lot of Arena and it certainly seems as though the drop rate has increased since the patch.

The only other thing they could do is address the apparent existence of rare coop arena treasures but they don’t acknowledge them so I think a drop rate increase is the best we’re going to get.  Not sure if the drop rate increase affects Hunter but at this point and on principal, I’m determined to get my last treasure in Arena…where I got all the rest! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Nov 11, 2013
Thats only way im getting them through arena as hunter is an pain with the opposition always quitting because im too good for them so im compelled to use arena, i guess its ok as im adding more co-op crushings to my record :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Nov 11, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

If he's talking about the Gold weapons set, that thing unlocks Drake's Para.

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Looked it up...Alluboy is correct...for Drake's Para 9.

Oh, Drake's Para 9, it was one of the 1st weapons i unlocked, Elena's G-MAL being the 1st.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes