Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: MeKaNiNjA8 First Son 7 posts

Treasure drop rate needs a fix, getting outrageous here!

9 replies 275 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

So. I've been hunting treasure guns ever since the game's release. After I was reset (from the terms and service glitch, losing all my guns) I began playing the game on and off, hunting for weapons. Thanks to the classic mode, I could finally get all the Hardcore guns and hats, which I have. But alas, but one weapon eludes me. Chloe's M9. I once played FFA for 4 hours straight, FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT, and got repeats only, nothing new. This is the only gun I have left to get, can't we develop some kind of treasure trading system? One where we can trade our duplicates? We could call it "Treasure Chest", and have it under where our Tournament options are. We could trade duplicates, and other treasures we don't have with others. When we get these duplicates, a number is next to it for how many of that treasure you have, and can trade. You need at least 2 to trade, you must always have at least one of each in your inventory, so you can't trade them all. You could incorporate some kind of system for invites to trade, much like Team Fortress 2. This would make it easier to get that one treasure you need, but can't get, rather than buying the item or weapon, when so close to it. This would useful, as a friend of mine has Ghengis Khan, and he helped me try to boost for him. We got to Draza, I got a useless treasure, while he got the one I needed, but he already had. I only need one more for him also. I'm not saying give me the treasure, but please just take my idea into consideration, or at least make it possible to purchase individual treasures, I don't feel like spending money for something I could easily unlock with only one treasure. 

Sincerely, the Treasure-Drop-Rate Rage King, MeKaNiNjA8

Message 1 of 10 (275 Views)
Survivor
2276 posts

Re: Treasure drop rate needs a fix, getting outrageous here!

Nov 13, 2012

the state of being outrageous has long past....

Message 2 of 10 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 13, 2012
How so? As in it's better? Because it still shows no signs of that for me at least. I still have 1/2 or 2/3 for most of my sets, as well as some not even collected yet, and this is WITH TH gold.
Message 3 of 10 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I've been thinking an ingame treasure trading system would be nice. Especially for those co-op treasures saying as I have multiple rare dupes for cat ears and Ramses cowboy hat.

Message 4 of 10 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Same thoughts here. And is the part you're missing the emerald skull bead? That eludes me too after hours of FFA.

Message 5 of 10 (207 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 14, 2012
YES! EXACTLY! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!
Message 6 of 10 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Comp treasures are wayyyyy too easy to get after all the adjustments made to the treasure system. I played FFA the other day and in 1 match I completed like half the sets. Its just patience these days. Oh, and I've gotten the Skull Bead 5 times, UMAD? Also it seems like treasures appear when you don't want them to. So go hunting for a different set and maybe the MP gods will give you the Skull Bead instead thinking you don't want it :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 10 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Stop playing FFA and come back to it after awhile. I was about to give up and buy it (I had unlocked it before, but you know... reset bug) and I ended up getting it that day.

Eddy's FAL-SS is my final treasure gun missing, so I know your pain. It took me so long to find it on my original profile and now I got to do that all over again.
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Competitive Treasures are fine just the Co-op Treasures... Well thats different. :smileymad:

Message 9 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I believe in the Q&A, they answered a question pertaining to treasures. Saying something along the lines of increased drop rates for treasures in Competive modes for a week, co-op modes for a weekend, or competitive and co-op modes for a weekend.

Message 10 of 10 (170 Views)
0 Likes