Reply
May 03 2013
By: mat1995ps Hekseville Citizen 275 posts
Offline

Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

42 replies 329 views Edited May 3, 2013

Hi,i need these trophies but especially Triumvirate ,Fly on the wall and Overseer.I don´t have buddies to play co-op but if anybody  wanna help me with trophies,co-op or TDM please add me.These trophies are really hard(except fly on the wall),long time trying and not getting it.Thanks

Message 1 of 43 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013
uhm, hard?

nah, its easy, xD



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 2 of 43 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

Hi,i need these trophies but especially Triumvirate ,Fly on the wall and Overseer.I don´t have buddies to play co-op but if anybody  wanna help me with trophies,co-op or TDM please add me.These trophies are really hard(except fly on the wall),long time trying and not getting it.Thanks


I have completed all the thropies back in september, so remind me again what fly on the wall trophy is?

 

triumvirate was the airstrip bosses in 20 seconds right? and of course I know overseer, that difficult trophy was for doing monastary crushing, we need at least 2 very experienced players to complete that one, I don't want to brag about it but I think I am experienced enough (after all I have the trophy myself), so find another one, and I want to try it again with you in about 5 hours, it's currently night time where I live and I can't disturb my younger sisters with the sound of RPG's and other incoming fire while they are sleeping, do mind though that we probably don't get the trophy on the first run, so make sure you have time enough because it requires teamwork Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 43 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013

Thanks.Fly on the wall is the monastery one(climb on the keys to reveal ladder)but on crushing.We just need to climb the keys 3 times and it is done.I can´t log in now too but we can do tomorrow,i have all the time to do these trophies tomorrow.Yes,i have patienceSmiley Tongue Thanks

Message 4 of 43 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7102 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013

fun way to do triumvirate!

 

All equip juggernaut and just empty your gun into each guy individually Smiley Very Happy

That's how I got mine and, obviously there are more effective ways, but it was just so much fun unloading an entire M9 into Eddy's face without worrying about dying.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 5 of 43 (303 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

fun way to do triumvirate!

 

All equip juggernaut and just empty your gun into each guy individually Smiley Very Happy

That's how I got mine and, obviously there are more effective ways, but it was just so much fun unloading an entire M9 into Eddy's face without worrying about dying.


The hardest part is that they hide so muchSmiley Frustrated But indeed a fun waySmiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 43 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013
there is one other:

just after the video, you throw them a bullet of hammer, so they get KO

you finish them with all the cluster ( one of your mates have army of 3 )
so if 2 guys have 6 cluster in total, x2 makes 12 cluster in big total. You kill them in 5 sec.

Smiley Wink



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 7 of 43 (295 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013

bunshing wrote:
there is one other:

just after the video, you throw them a bullet of hammer, so they get KO

you finish them with all the cluster ( one of your mates have army of 3 )
so if 2 guys have 6 cluster in total, x2 makes 12 cluster in big total. You kill them in 5 sec.

Smiley Wink

Thanks i will try this out.It isn´t all that hardSmiley Indifferent XD

Message 8 of 43 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013
no, its easy Smiley Wink if you want, you can watch the video here

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V5O2UDNVCGU

i



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 9 of 43 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7102 posts
 

Re: Triumvirate,I´m on a roll,Fly on the wall,deathless and Overseer trophies

May 3, 2013

cluster is boring

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 10 of 43 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes