Reply
Apr 20 2013
By: left4bread3 Hekseville Citizen 302 posts
Offline

Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

17 replies 314 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 1 of 18 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.


MY most recent is the "We can Kill It" trophy, or whatever the trophy related to killing PAK brutes is.

 

That one was a doozy. I played with Allu on that, and despite lagging and being blinded in Lost City, we still got through the match. Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 18 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.


MY most recent is the "We can Kill It" trophy, or whatever the trophy related to killing PAK brutes is.

 

That one was a doozy. I played with Allu on that, and despite lagging and being blinded in Lost City, we still got through the match. Smiley Very Happy


Yeah I got that one just before the triumvirate trophy, it was on Monestry? (Can never spell it right) I would have gotten it sooner if drake didnt steal my kills -_- 

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 3 of 18 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.


MY most recent is the "We can Kill It" trophy, or whatever the trophy related to killing PAK brutes is.

 

That one was a doozy. I played with Allu on that, and despite lagging and being blinded in Lost City, we still got through the match. Smiley Very Happy


Yeah I got that one just before the triumvirate trophy, it was on Monestry? (Can never spell it right) I would have gotten it sooner if drake didnt steal my kills -_- 


DRAKE CAN KILL?!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 18 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

pretty sure he can/did as my TM were respawning i was reloading then i heara *pistol shot* the PAK guys dead and its a checkpoint 

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 5 of 18 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.


i'm at 100% the last trophy i earned was Hoarder and i got that on September 25th, 2012 (about 7 months ago) i definitely think hoarder and collector are the hardest to get, since they are based on luck

 

100% in everything else too: max level with co-op star, boosters are all gold (co-op & competitive), all treasures collected, everything in the in-game store bought, djinn unlocked (and by tuesday i'll have all 4 stat hats for it), and anything i forgot (except missions (because those don't count))

 

if you or anyone else is having trouble with some trophies there are some tips in the DLC Trophy Guide i made (there's a link to it in my sig)

Message 6 of 18 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.


MY most recent is the "We can Kill It" trophy, or whatever the trophy related to killing PAK brutes is.

 

That one was a doozy. I played with Allu on that, and despite lagging and being blinded in Lost City, we still got through the match. Smiley Very Happy


Yeah I got that one just before the triumvirate trophy, it was on Monestry? (Can never spell it right) I would have gotten it sooner if drake didnt steal my kills -_- 


DRAKE CAN KILL?!


ya lol, i've seen it a few times, steals $2000 with one shot, little **bleep** Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 18 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

I'm at 98% since months because I got nobody to do the Overseer trophy (crushing curator on monastery) with me. Smiley Sad

Luxis got it with Redounafaka by pure luck and now he isn't even playing UC3 anymore to help me get it...


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 8 of 18 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20485 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013
I'm at 100% and have been for a while now. I can't quite remember what my last trophy was, but I believe it was something Co-op related, but it wasn't an Adventure-related trophy.

Besides a few trophies in there, the 100% is much more doable than Uncharted 2's.
Message 9 of 18 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I'm at 100% and have been for a while now. I can't quite remember what my last trophy was, but I believe it was something Co-op related, but it wasn't an Adventure-related trophy.

Besides a few trophies in there, the 100% is much more doable than Uncharted 2's.

Fun fact: I pretty much have done that 1 UC2 trophy alone. I "just" got it by the end of 2012 but it is possible to do it. (Asraik and FyiBas"motivated" me to finally do it by boosting the 1st 3 or 4 protectorate medals with me) The crushing curator/ overseer trophy on the other hand...impossible with randoms. Smiley Sad


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 10 of 18 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes