Apr 20 2013
By: left4bread3 Hekseville Citizen 302 posts

Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

17 replies 252 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 1 of 18 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

As you all know in patch 1.13 DLC trophies were added to the MP of Uncharted 3. My Question to you all is what is your current  trophy percentage at? what was the most recent trophy? the trophy that your finding difficult to get? My Progress is 91% with Triumvirate being the most recent, the co op arena crushing and curator trophy most difficult.

MY most recent is the "We can Kill It" trophy, or whatever the trophy related to killing PAK brutes is.

That one was a doozy. I played with Allu on that, and despite lagging and being blinded in Lost City, we still got through the match. Smiley Very Happy

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 2 of 18 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: Trophy Progress How Far Are YOU? Official Unoffical Thread Eric ND Responded! (He Didn't)

Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

MY most recent is the "We can Kill It" trophy, or whatever the trophy related to killing PAK brutes is.

That one was a doozy. I played with Allu on that, and despite lagging and being blinded in Lost City, we still got through the match. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah I got that one just before the triumvirate trophy, it was on Monestry? (Can never spell it right) I would have gotten it sooner if drake didnt steal my kills -_- 

Message 3 of 18 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

Yeah I got that one just before the triumvirate trophy, it was on Monestry? (Can never spell it right) I would have gotten it sooner if drake didnt steal my kills -_- 

DRAKE CAN KILL?!

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 18 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

pretty sure he can/did as my TM were respawning i was reloading then i heara *pistol shot* the PAK guys dead and its a checkpoint 

Message 5 of 18 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

i'm at 100% the last trophy i earned was Hoarder and i got that on September 25th, 2012 (about 7 months ago) i definitely think hoarder and collector are the hardest to get, since they are based on luck

100% in everything else too: max level with co-op star, boosters are all gold (co-op & competitive), all treasures collected, everything in the in-game store bought, djinn unlocked (and by tuesday i'll have all 4 stat hats for it), and anything i forgot (except missions (because those don't count))

if you or anyone else is having trouble with some trophies there are some tips in the DLC Trophy Guide i made (there's a link to it in my sig)

Message 6 of 18 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

DRAKE CAN KILL?!

ya lol, i've seen it a few times, steals $2000 with one shot, little **bleep** Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 18 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

I'm at 98% since months because I got nobody to do the Overseer trophy (crushing curator on monastery) with me. Smiley Sad

Luxis got it with Redounafaka by pure luck and now he isn't even playing UC3 anymore to help me get it...

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 8 of 18 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19213 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I'm at 100% and have been for a while now. I can't quite remember what my last trophy was, but I believe it was something Co-op related, but it wasn't an Adventure-related trophy.

Besides a few trophies in there, the 100% is much more doable than Uncharted 2's.
Message 9 of 18 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I'm at 100% and have been for a while now. I can't quite remember what my last trophy was, but I believe it was something Co-op related, but it wasn't an Adventure-related trophy.

Besides a few trophies in there, the 100% is much more doable than Uncharted 2's.

Fun fact: I pretty much have done that 1 UC2 trophy alone. I "just" got it by the end of 2012 but it is possible to do it. (Asraik and FyiBas"motivated" me to finally do it by boosting the 1st 3 or 4 protectorate medals with me) The crushing curator/ overseer trophy on the other hand...impossible with randoms. Smiley Sad

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 10 of 18 (182 Views)
0 Likes