Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Re: Trouble With Character Skins.

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

When ND switched those static $ symbols out for the $/cart, they also changed to a different prompt that contains a PS Store link as the third option.  That prompt is inaccessable/does not exist in the offline modes (don't know which), leaving the first player incapable of buying almost anything with in-game cash that has a DLC option (the Nathan Drake skin and Custom Hero's Ammo Vest were never switched over to my knowledge).  The guest can use in-game money for purchases because ND decided guests shouldn't have PS Store options.

To that end, there are only two things you can do as far as I know:

1. PM MacGruber310 and hope he can do something (ND has never liveupdated the offline modes to my knowledge, however).
  2. Try deleting only the patch data and loading your offline profile on an unpatched UC3. (Don't blame me if this goes bad, I have no idea if the vanilla game will work correctly with an offline profile that's been played on 1.17)

If ya wanna know anything else, check here first (slightly outdated).

Message 11 of 12 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Re: Trouble With Character Skins.

Sep 9, 2013

MacGruber310 replied and said that there was nothing he could do, so I guess I'll just delete the patch data and try that. Thanks for the help guys!

Message 12 of 12 (265 Views)
0 Likes