Apr 11 2013
By: Karl_Hates_GT5 Monster Hunter 33 posts

Trouble playing online

2 replies 82 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

When I try and play online, once out of every 2 times that I log on, I have a glitch that freezes the game and prevents me from doing anything but quiting the game.

When I start a game with people, everything goes well. I get to the voting screen and i get to vote, but after that, sometime in the 40-50 second coutndown. The music stops, and the animation of the characters on the screen stop. I can still navigate into my profile, but I can not leave the match, and it will not start until I have left the lobby (I have been playing with people who have said that until I have left the lobby, they get the spinning ring). When I quit the game, the PS3 restarts and then I have to get into the game again, with the chance that the error might happen again. It has only been happening over the past few weeks, and never happened to me prior to the last update. 
If anyone could tell me what is wrong (whether it is the disc, my Play Station, or whether it is just an error that might be fixed with the next patch) it would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Trouble playing online

Apr 13, 2013

Is really strange, i know people with the spinning ring problem, sometimes when i play deathmatch the spinning ring lasts like 10 minutes to start the match or all the players get expelled but not your problem, maybe is an connection problem or a cd error.

Message 2 of 3 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Trouble playing online

Apr 13, 2013

It's not a connection problem, because I can still chat with anybody on my team perfectly well. And there is nothing wrong with my disc. No scratches at all. I have not had the chance to try someone else's disc in my Play Station, but I doubt that is the problem. 
It's just really pissing me off. Absolute **bleep**. I had the error happen to me 6 times yesterday. 

Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes