Fender Bender
3863 posts

Re: Turbo Controllers - The Thread

May 22, 2013
@plane I am 'considered' a good FAL user, does that mean I use a turbo?
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 124 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

yeah prob.  Do this, set up a camera at your place. make sure that we have full vision of your hand and also the game.  Make sure you are playing decent players no noobs.  You can have it split screen 1 on you hand tapping the button and the other the screen.. The taps have to be (sound wise) the same as your screen.  No delay otherwise you could be playing another game.  Then we will see.  I then  want u to do the same for the gmal. 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 124 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

May 22, 2013

and it has to be a live game not cinema mode

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 124 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

May 22, 2013
So everyone who is good with the FAL or GMAL is a turbo controller user?

That's over-generalization. If what you said is sound logic...

- all M9 users can't aim
- all KAL 7 users are Mexicans
- all AK users are new to Uncharted 3
- all Dragon users are campers
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 124 (308 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

May 22, 2013
@life
Haha! Jus no....

No1 has to prove anything to a sour player like u. Ppl have lives than to be wasting it on something to make u feel better XD

Just face it, u just can't time your own shots or have rythm lol XD jk but seriously...

It really isn't hard to time them :smileytongue: if u have to go as far as to blame EVERYONE whos decent with it as a turbo controller user, you can honestly only blame urself lol

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 124 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

May 22, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

yeah prob.  Do this, set up a camera at your place. make sure that we have full vision of your hand and also the game.  Make sure you are playing decent players no noobs.  You can have it split screen 1 on you hand tapping the button and the other the screen.. The taps have to be (sound wise) the same as your screen.  No delay otherwise you could be playing another game.  Then we will see.  I then  want u to do the same for the gmal. 

LOL. I am wanting to buy a Turbo Controller, I don't already have one. People like you make me laugh out loud. I don't have the equipment to record a live match in good quality even if I did want to film myself playing for your benefit/state of mind. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 124 (292 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

May 22, 2013
So because I can go a full match using G-MAL, ~21-4, do I use Turbo?
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 124 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

May 22, 2013
I don't use a GMAL or a FAL and even I think your logic is BS, bro.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 124 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2186 posts

May 22, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

@ canadian94eh bro i can assure u one thing.  I would kick your arse in a game. Trust me.  And for who uses one. I bet if you ask any of these so called good Gmal or fal people to have a live game with a camera so you can see the button taps and game on a normal controller they would suck.  Trust me.

lol i'm being challenged to a 1v1 by a level 32 (non-legacy)?!  ... i'll pass lol i don't play 1v1 anyways, this isn't cod, people actually play for fun here you know? if you keep getting this mad at people that are better than you with the g-mal / fal you should really stop playing this game and move on to something else...

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 124 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't use a GMAL or a FAL and even I think your logic is BS, bro.

I think using a turbo with a G-MAL at long range would be a disadvantage anyway, not 100% sure though.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 124 (253 Views)