Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Turbo Controllers - The Thread

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So everyone who is good with the FAL or GMAL is a turbo controller user?

That's over-generalization. If what you said is sound logic...

- all M9 users can't aim
- all KAL 7 users are Mexicans
- all AK users are new to Uncharted 3
- all Dragon users are campers
:smileyvery-happy: That had me rolling on the floor! Genius!

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 124 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

@canadian94eh where in my post did i say play 1 v 1? are you retarded or something?  But if u want one just ask I will send you my psn ID and post the vid on here of how much you will suck. LMAO checking out my stats you must be scared . 

And to all the other people that say Turbo controllers are not used i bet to differ.  @ OP bro i can start a thread saying i want to buy one that does not mean i don't own one.  So you wont do the camera thing well that just proves my point.  All talk no action.

For all the people on here that flamed me i throw the challenge out to u.  Set up a camera like i mentioned and show the community u dont use one. Again i bet all talk no action

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 124 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5679 posts

May 22, 2013

@lifeonotherplane

are you a troll?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 124 (314 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9946 posts

May 22, 2013
@life Do it yourself. Just because you can't walk the walk when you talk the talk doesn't mean people who can are turbo users.

Plus, did you just say you own a turbo controller? And you STILL suck with the FAL and GMAL despite you saying all pros use said controllers?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 124 (304 Views)
Fender Bender
1992 posts

May 22, 2013
One thing I've wondered, can Turbo Controllers imput two button comands by pressing one button?

I've been wanting to try a funny bug out for a wee while, but it's requires me to press L1, R1 and Triangle while also moving my character and camera. If I could make it so R1 and triangle worked together, it would work much easier.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 124 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3867 posts

May 22, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

@ OP bro i can start a thread saying i want to buy one that does not mean i don't own one.  So you wont do the camera thing well that just proves my point.  All talk no action.

For all the people on here that flamed me i throw the challenge out to u.  Set up a camera like i mentioned and show the community u dont use one. Again i bet all talk no action

So you want me to film myself playing, doing well with the FAL, vs good players, but you also want to see my hands on the controller with the TV and the sounds of me pressing buttons are synchronised with gun shot sounds? wow. 

Do you want to see my house while I am at it, hell even my cat? Please leave this thread troll, or atleast honour the OP with your arguments.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 124 (283 Views)
Survivor
2230 posts

May 22, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

@canadian94eh where in my post did i say play 1 v 1? are you retarded or something?  But if u want one just ask I will send you my psn ID and post the vid on here of how much you will suck. LMAO checking out my stats you must be scared . 

lol this guy, man saying he'd kick my "arse" in a game then denying he'd asked me for a 1v1 then trying to edge me on to actually do a 1v1 lol, just chill out

i was checking out your stats to see if you had a right to complain, you've only earned half a million xp... so you can't logically state your opinion with such a small amount of time played in this game ... that's like saying your ps3 is always crashing after it crashes once ...

lifeonotherplane wrote:

seriously, nobody has to prove anything to you, what's the point? and besides not everybody has a camera (at least for video) and you asking them to go get one just for the sole purpose of showing you how they use the g-mal / fal is quite frankly a waste of money

and since you're pretty new to the game, i'm assuming that you haven't heard of the glitch that allows you to shoot the g-mal almost automatically ... it doesn't provide you with much accuracy (so hardly anyone does it), but it's doable with a sixaxis or a dualshock ...

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 124 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

lifeonotherplane seems extremely butt hurt LOL. I mean, he doesn't even have the cojones to post with his main acc.

As for the OP, why are you wanting to get a turbo controller anyways? I've seen videos of Turbo's on UC3 and my Para trigger finger is faster than it.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 124 (261 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

May 22, 2013
*grabs popcorn, runs back to computer, awaits next post*

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 124 (247 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

May 22, 2013

Well this thread sure escalated quickly from the last time I checked it...

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 124 (243 Views)
0 Likes