Fender Bender
3477 posts

Re: Turbo Controllers - The Thread

May 23, 2013
@munnsy1 I don't want to give out his info like that, but I will ask him tonight about it. What brand/model
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 124 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4169 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

@ Hi hi i mean gay gay.  Your trigger finger, Yep turbo controller

How original. You know I'm right so you have to rely on insulting my name since you don't have an actual comeback. I've had the ID since I was 12. I'm 17 now. If I could, I would change it but I'm not gonna make a new acc and lose all my Trophies.

Anyways, Turbo Controllers don't even give you that much of an advantage in UC3. They actually hinder most guns.

^Showing that I don't have a Turbo along the the Rapid G-MAL Glitch which is pretty much useless.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 124 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
801 posts

May 24, 2013
I've had bad experiences with 3rd party controllers. The regular ol' Duelshock 3 is perfectly fine imo.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 124 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

@ xxBLiTZKREIGxx perfect example of what I am talking about

First he comes on here and states his"friend" uses one and he can do this and he can do that.

Then the OP asked him to PM him his PSN id so that the OP can ask his "friend" what controller he uses.

xxBLiTZKREIGxx then does not want to give it out but will find out.  

Why you so scared to give your friends psn what is the OP going to do?  Or is that"friend" you that uses one but does not want to admit it on the forum?

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 124 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

May 24, 2013

@ hi hi , that third video proves jack **bleep**.  as somone mentioned earlier that you can slow dow a controller and speed it up.  you could have had it on slow.  second for your video you could have just used your finger.  Bro the way to see this is 2 camera like i mentioned.  One on your hand / controller /taps and the other in game.  the game has to be live no cinema mode.  also  great you can shoot a gun with no enimies wow you are great.  now put people in that game and lets see.

LMAO you guys are the biggest **bleep** ever

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 124 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

i really dont understand why you guys wont admit you use one.  what are you scared off your tryhard fake rage quiting stats?  I had a guy quit the other day.  I messaged him as he had a kdr of ove 6 but is win/loss was well below 1. like .60% win loss.

I messaged him and ask, why are you wasting your time, are you that stupid and you think people cant see you rage quit?

He replied I had to go eat.  I was what so your going negative and you cant wait 7 mins for the game to finish yet you have to "eat".  Stupid people like most of you in this thread.  Funniest **bleep** ever.

And for that guy that said he has never heard of a turbo controller  Have you been living under a rock? LMFAO

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 124 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

May 24, 2013
Why is playing a game more important than eating, you addicted moron?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 124 (226 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

May 24, 2013
XD omg this lowlife is taking this to another level lol

He actually believes ppl can't have quick fingers or rhythm hahaha

Hey "life" i left many matches to eat, txt, and even order food :smileysurprised:
-i must be SO stupid for not taking this video game serious. OH NO!! My video game numbers!!!...i should eat less and maybe give up my friends XD

...let me insult and accuse others who are better than me and hide behind an alt account with dignity :smileyvery-happy:
...-_-

I have a quick trigger finger and u can easily see that if u play with me, i also have 10K+ headshots. Accuse me of a controller and aimbot Life!!!! XD
I'll take a false accusation from u if it'll make u feel better that u can't do what many can.

Idc :smileytongue:
I don't use anything else but my dualshock3 and phone when i play XD

I want video proof that you're sooo much better than the ppl here that u insult them and want them to go to such lengths to prove that they can do things u can't -_-

-u insult others over a video game mechanic u can't grasp
-u send hatemail
-alt account posting
-unjustified accusations
-not everyone is into gaming enough to know what a turbo controller is -_- most just know what they buy with the initial product ie ds3...

What is wrong with u...
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 124 (217 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

May 24, 2013
I'm the girl you said was under a rock; yeah, guess I have. I haven't been on the competitive or forum since a few months ago.

Second: what is jamming? Does the gun not work at all until you respawn?
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 124 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

May 24, 2013

nicolepwned wrote:
I'm the girl you said was under a rock; yeah, guess I have. I haven't been on the competitive or forum since a few months ago.

Second: what is jamming? Does the gun not work at all until you respawn?

Jamming happens when you fire *too* fast and the gun seems to fire slower (since most of your button presses will not register).

Don't worry about not knowing what a turbo controller is. I don't think anyone really discussed it until now.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 124 (193 Views)