Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 124 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

Re: Turbo Controllers - The Thread

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

I use FPSfreek analog stick mods on my 360 controller, does that make me a dirty cheater? Players in Call of Duty use Scuf Gaming controllers with paddle buttons on the back in order to dropshot or jumpshot more easily, does that make them cheaters?

This entire thread is a joke. Munnsy wasn't asking for trollish opinions on "pro" players (nothing is pro if you're not getting paid IMO), he wanted to know any good models he could use. Anyone with knowledge on the subject would know that turbo controllers aren't going to turn you into some unkillable juggernaut if you suck in the first place. If there was some magical controller that could let you do all the things that people accuse it of helping with, I'm pretty sure anyone who is serious about multiplayer video games would have bought one by now. I myself haven't and never will because I don't see the value in one. Educate yourself, troll.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 124 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

May 24, 2013
Can I quote and add to OP pdiss?
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 124 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 124 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

May 24, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

@ xxBLiTZKREIGxx perfect example of what I am talking about

First he comes on here and states his"friend" uses one and he can do this and he can do that.

Then the OP asked him to PM him his PSN id so that the OP can ask his "friend" what controller he uses.

xxBLiTZKREIGxx then does not want to give it out but will find out.  

Why you so scared to give your friends psn what is the OP going to do?  Or is that"friend" you that uses one but does not want to admit it on the forum?

Well I respect my friends enough to not give out their PSNid to someone they don't know.

Maybe it's time you found a new game to play.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 124 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 24, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

nicolepwned wrote:
I'm the girl you said was under a rock; yeah, guess I have. I haven't been on the competitive or forum since a few months ago.

Second: what is jamming? Does the gun not work at all until you respawn?

Jamming happens when you fire *too* fast and the gun seems to fire slower (since most of your button presses will not register).

Don't worry about not knowing what a turbo controller is. I don't think anyone really discussed it until now.

Jamming is actually called "over sampling" the weapon.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 124 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 24, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

i really dont understand why you guys wont admit you use one.  what are you scared off your tryhard fake rage quiting stats?  I had a guy quit the other day.  I messaged him as he had a kdr of ove 6 but is win/loss was well below 1. like .60% win loss.

I messaged him and ask, why are you wasting your time, are you that stupid and you think people cant see you rage quit?

He replied I had to go eat.  I was what so your going negative and you cant wait 7 mins for the game to finish yet you have to "eat".  Stupid people like most of you in this thread.  Funniest **bleep** ever.

And for that guy that said he has never heard of a turbo controller  Have you been living under a rock? LMFAO

362z3o.jpg

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 124 (234 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10030 posts

May 25, 2013
Anyway, since we've gotten this cleared up:

IMO the best kind of modded controller are ones made for arcade fighters. Just my opinion though. It could be influenced by the fact that I love fighting games.

Honestly all I want for my controller is a way to make L2 and R2 easy to press.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 124 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

May 25, 2013
I'm kind of surprised this thread has lasted as many days as it has. I'm not judging anyone, or flaming either. But in my opinion, wouldn't this be considered a form of cheating?

I feel if I made a thread asking about which lag switch was best to order, or the best way to make one, it would be closed and I would receive lots of hate.

I know that lag switching is probably considered by most to be worse than using a turbo controller, but I still feel they fall under the same general category: getting an unfair advantage over the average player.

I could just be weird, but if I used any tactics within the game that aren't also available to everyone just as easily, then I wouldn't feel very satisfied with myself for the things I accomplished in the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 124 (175 Views)