Fender Bender
3854 posts

Re: Turbo Controllers - The Thread

May 26, 2013
@Icarus The major issues are becoming less talked about simply because ND won't fix them.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 124 (280 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

May 26, 2013
Life said he didn't break any of the forum rules from Stunt's post (he has), and then proceeded to break the ones mentioned. He accused Stunt of using a turbo, said offensive things, all in a non-constructive post. Why hasn't he received the ban hammer yet...?

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 124 (256 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

yeah great vid as if i did not know this LMAO. Face the fact using any adjustments on your controller either using a Kontrol freek is a modification that will give u the edge.  You say educate yourself on the video like you know it all LMAO.  Face the fact that most of the top players use turbo controllers so they dont have to worry about tapping the r1 while moving side to side.  They set it for the best burst output for the gun they like. And we have pin - **bleep** saying educate yourself LMAO. And well said   nationm04.  This  thread is yet another pointless thread.

Edit : I love the start of the video " Oh i think i got a rampant in this match not sure" . Really your not sure before you posted the video?  are you ignorant ?  Also your vioce please take that c.oc.k out your mouth while you talk.  Has your mom never told you not to talk with your mouth full LMAO

That type of childish, moronic insults won't make your arguments stronger. In fact, it just makes you look like a clueless idiot.
Also,
-youre.jpg

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 124 (207 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

May 27, 2013

cool story bro :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 124 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

May 27, 2013
@dadno reports work better if there's more than one made against someone.

I mean, from different people. I think they look into it more, or that they have a better chance of finding the report against the person.
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 124 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

May 27, 2013
Follow Stunt's suit; report and move on. Its obvious that reason isn't getting through to him.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 124 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2797 posts

May 27, 2013
@munnsy my friend got his from some company that takes your controller and adds the turbo functions for like $50. Or pay $100 for a new controller with turbo added. Real Sony controllers. He said he thinks its called Evil Gaming.
http://YouTube.com/0oBLiTZoo
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 124 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1870 posts

May 27, 2013
Turbo controllers give a huge advantage if you get the good hardware. My friend is a gamer to the max on cod with all the gadgets and such. I went over to his house once to check out his custom modded controllers. He had 3 controllers. 2 for black ops 2 and 1 for all games. That one has a custom fire per second/tap. You connect it to a pc the it lets you customize the fire rate shots per second and such. I brought u3 over since I didn't believe modded controllers worked for u3. My friend ended up finding the highest rate before jam on the Fal and Para-9. I then tested it out on a alt and it shot hella fast. Gave me a huge advantage and it was easy. I used data from a YouTube video and it made me find out it made me shoot 1.27 times faster killing at the same speed as the 4 shot kill speed.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 124 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3854 posts

May 27, 2013
@venom Can you elaborate on 'the four shot kill speed', I presume you mean pre patch but you could have someone firing hella slow. Can you ask your friend where the custom on is from and if you can deactivate turbo mode easily in game.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 124 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3973 posts

May 28, 2013
@munnsy Rule #1 is you don't make the rules. I'm not going to bother to listen to your stupid rules.

As far as turbo controllers go all I really have to say is this: If you bought a turbo controller to give you some kind of advantage in game you need to take a step back and look at your life. I mean really... That's next level pathetic and obsessive.
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 124 (388 Views)
0 Likes