Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Two days time - A new era of tryhard?

Apr 14, 2013
I'm already a Filipino, so someone speaking English is foreign language. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 39 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 14, 2013
@Psy No? I have 7/8 at the moment and have got 23,500 points for 8/8. There was about a 5 hour slot to achieve it the first time, due to time of patch.
Message 22 of 39 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 14, 2013
@DAG I guess it will depend on how it stacks etc.
Message 23 of 39 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I highly doubt the Djinn Horns will become a problem, given all of the circumstances. Not to mention that the amount of players actually owning it will be extremely low and those using it will pretty much ust be showing it off. I personally don't see this becoming a huge issue.

Unless someday ND decides to give us an option to remove the flames. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 39 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
^ a customization fix?

So... In one year time?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 39 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 14, 2013

the platinum tier has been out for 7 weeks and i have reached platinum tier every week since then (so by tuesday i will be 7/8 towards my progress to the horns) i did not enter the tournament system the week before the platinum tier was released (ie. how some people could be at 8 on tuesday), but rest assured that when i get the horns, i will definitely not use the stats it public games since i hate FF because i would much rather use scoped-in with my g-mal

Message 26 of 39 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
You can use FF stats on the stat hat while Scoped In.

Honestly I'm not a fan of stats on hats. It's BS. I can live without ANY boosters (HC) and I sure as hell can live w/o stats on hats.

I'd still wear Knight Helmet with full Merc Armor though. You look like a totall badass that way.

"Eat my blade- I mean bullets!"
Message 27 of 39 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You can use FF stats on the stat hat while Scoped In.

i know but since i've gotten so use to using scoped-in with my g-mal, my aim will become messed up if i try to use FF, even if it's by a tiny portion

Message 28 of 39 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Ah. I know that feel.

My AK tactics suddenly feel off when I replace Endurance.

I mean, I suddenly can't run like a coward! Not cool.
Message 29 of 39 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I highly doubt the Djinn Horns will become a problem, given all of the circumstances. Not to mention that the amount of players actually owning it will be extremely low and those using it will pretty much ust be showing it off. I personally don't see this becoming a huge issue.

Unless someday ND decides to give us an option to remove the flames. Smiley Very Happy

I already suggested ND giving us the options to remove the flames from the body for reaching 10th platinum rank like you have the option to turn off the head flames.

Edit: Well, looks like I have to wait 1 more week for the horns then, whatever.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 30 of 39 (225 Views)
0 Likes