Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 6, 2013

-.- yes actually Lara Croft in various outfits from her main 9 games....the classics and the next gens....

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
9751 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 6, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

-.- yes actually Lara Croft in various outfits from her main 9 games....the classics and the next gens....


Hard to see, sorry. Lara Croft's a chick with hair, and that looks like Bruce Willis from Die Hard 2.

Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
4317 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013

I tried my best making Walter White form Breaking Bad. It didn't work out so well. At least I can put BrBa as a clan tag.

 photo 9f9dd9d6-dc8b-4192-83a5-ce7fd0f07b6b_zps6ecb0c09.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013

its funny cause uncharted was like a tomb raider ripoff ''male lara croft'' and the pieces for the custom hero make a perfect honor in the name of miss croft

because Tomb Raider Legend came out on next gen and the playstation was coming out so they needed their own exclusive so they gathered around some of naughy dog make the ultimate awesome ripoff of a ripoff only they actually took the time to make awesome stories unlike TR ;/....

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
10814 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013

SjShane wrote:

Michael Myers Elena.


LMAO. <3

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2809 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

its funny cause uncharted was like a tomb raider ripoff ''male lara croft'' and the pieces for the custom hero make a perfect honor in the name of miss croft

because Tomb Raider Legend came out on next gen and the playstation was coming out so they needed their own exclusive so they gathered around some of naughy dog make the ultimate awesome ripoff of a ripoff only they actually took the time to make awesome stories unlike TR ;/....


tomb raider legend was not this gen, it was on the PS2, it got an HD upgrade later via the Tomb Raider trilogy, but that was way after Uncharted was released, we did have Tomb Raider Underworld which was on PS3 and came out in 2008, but Uncharted came out in 2007, so what you say makes no sense at all...

 

and why would Uncharted be a ripoff? just because they are both about adventuring, seriously, what a joke...

 

and Tomb Raider always had good stories, sure Uncharted is better, but that's just because Naughty Dog is the best developer on the planet, you can't top that...

 

and you think the custom hero/villain outfits were copied from Tomb Raider, Steven, please, stop with making yourself look dumb :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (123 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1529 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

its funny cause uncharted was like a tomb raider ripoff ''male lara croft'' and the pieces for the custom hero make a perfect honor in the name of miss croft

because Tomb Raider Legend came out on next gen and the playstation was coming out so they needed their own exclusive so they gathered around some of naughy dog make the ultimate awesome ripoff of a ripoff only they actually took the time to make awesome stories unlike TR ;/....


It was an alternate version of James Bond actually. The only thing somewhat similar is that both Nate and Lara are both interested in history and everything that had to do with a certain cultures/areas' history. Besides that, U3 has Bond written all over it.

 

Also, you think Tomb Raider never had any good stories? I'm sorry but have all the insults you've received from the entire community hit you too hard in the head? All TR's except Underworld (I'm sorry but Underworld sucked, storywise) were superb. You had to think carefully about things and on top of that, you had to aim.

Bang Bang! #SniperQueen

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4808 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013
Deadpool is pretty easy to make on here.
 photo nikemurphdawg_zps66fe1e36.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2809 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

its funny cause uncharted was like a tomb raider ripoff ''male lara croft'' and the pieces for the custom hero make a perfect honor in the name of miss croft

because Tomb Raider Legend came out on next gen and the playstation was coming out so they needed their own exclusive so they gathered around some of naughy dog make the ultimate awesome ripoff of a ripoff only they actually took the time to make awesome stories unlike TR ;/....


It was an alternate version of James Bond actually. The only thing somewhat similar is that both Nate and Lara are both interested in history and everything that had to do with a certain cultures/areas' history. Besides that, U3 has Bond written all over it.

 

Also, you think Tomb Raider never had any good stories? I'm sorry but have all the insults you've received from the entire community hit you too hard in the head? All TR's except Underworld (I'm sorry but Underworld sucked, storywise) were superb. You had to think carefully about things and on top of that, you had to aim.


I actually liked Underworld's story, what did you think was not so fun about it? (sure it can't be compared with Tomb Raider 2013, the story in that game was very good, but still, I really enjoyed Underworld's story, and I thought it was a great ending to the trilogy)

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/11/2011
Online
309 posts
 

Re: U3 Cosplay

Sep 7, 2013
Personally, I hated the PS2 TR stories and game play. They were nice when I played them 5-6 years ago, but going back to them (*HD release) literally wasn't too much fun.

TR2013 had a great story, MP was tacked, but SP was great. Considering it was an origin story, however, I'm not sure how they could make a sequel capturing the same level of heartbreak and coming-of-age.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (78 Views)