Feb 11 2013
By: neverbelow Treasure Hunter 4980 posts

U3 Never Ceases to Amaze

13 replies 466 views Edited Feb 11, 2013
I've never played a game that amazes me with the crazy stuff that happens every time I play it. Some thing I've never seen before happens every time I put the game in.

Take this latest example:

Played with blackguy, general saggy, naxionwar, and pride on Old Quarter. Couldn't find the other team after one guy quit. I ran into nothing near their spawn and realised their bodies were invisible. We then killed them.

After that they kept spawning right on us. Where we went they spawned in front of us. Saggy killed himself and pride on accident after killing one. Then it was me, blackguy, and naxion staying in the raised part of a corner building and spawn killing them with gang blindfire.

No joke, 50-0. 19-0 by blackguy. He should have had the rampant but I thought he was going to die on the last kill.

The cinema only saved 3 seconds until the first guy left. I'm sure you can look back at the web stats to see it.

Share your crazy U3 stories!
Message 1 of 14 (466 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Re: U3 Never Ceases to Amaze

Feb 11, 2013
At least that laggy weirdness went in your favor :smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 14 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Nothing that bad has ever happened to me. Just the every day get meleed by a dead enemy, invisible men killing people and stealing there kills, dropping down from a ledge, being pulled back up and kicked off...

Yeah... :smileylol:

Message 3 of 14 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Oh wait - just remembered a crazy lag thing that happened recently. In the latest lab, shotgun, uzi and cluster bomb there was this guy who just kept freezing whenever you shot at him. This was in London Underground. There were cluster bombs and normal grenades all over the map in the air, making the annoying noise... :\
Message 4 of 14 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Feb 11, 2013

saggy still plays? lol.

Message 5 of 14 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6183 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I remember this laggy match I had in fort a while ago. The entire enemy team was lagging so badly it was hilarious.

Everytime we would kill one, he would die 5 seconds later then his body would fall in a slow matrix style. There bodies were bugging out, like you saw 5 copies of them as they ran, I got killed instantly by a micro, it looked so funny I didn't even rage about it, all bullets literally shot out at once and it looked awesome. Their bodies froze sometimes, they would take like an entire minute to respawn, sniping them was super easy.

It was just a match filled with good times and hilarity.

photo Sniper.png
Message 6 of 14 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I do recall a glitch in this older BMM. I was climbing up a ledge then a grenade knocked me over. Basically I ended up stuck on the wall with only my legs sticking.

Took me like two minutes to get out since I had to get someone to kill me, but my teammates used my legs as bait anyway.

It's like, free kills and stuff.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 14 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Oh yeah, I just remembered this one. The other day I respawned underwater in Graveyard. Near the under water passage, bur not exactly. I couldn't move. Eventually I ran out of air and died.
Message 8 of 14 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Melee'ing myself. I will NEVER undestand how that works.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 9 of 14 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2166 posts

Feb 11, 2013
@Matthewsike1st Does this happen in Plunder? If so, that happens when the Idol carrier lags, (or if there's a bad host). On your screen you've killed them, but to them they got close enough to melee you with it, the game can't work out what happened so it says you killed yourself with melee.
Pepsi
Message 10 of 14 (222 Views)
0 Likes