We've been getting some isolated cases of players having their U3 multiplayer profiles reset.
Since patch 1.13, we have a backup in place for players who have reached level 10 or higher. If you leveled up to 10 or higher before the reset occurred we SHOULD be able to help you.
If you're looking to have your profile restored you'll need to make sure the following things have occured:
1. You haven't leveled up past level 10 since the reset
2. You send us your PSN ID
3. You send us evidence of where your profile was before and after the reset.
So if you had your profile reset and lost data, there’s a good chance we can recover your profile if they have not played past level 10 on that PSN ID since the reset occured.
Fire away PMs to Eric-ND with evidence and we'll see what we can do. REMEMBER to include:
Evidence of reset
Glad to see you guys trying to fix this issue that has plagued many players. Kudos!
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
Why is not possible to recover their profile if they have played past level 10?
Kinda curious of this as well. Too late for me at this point (Like Rank 55 now), but I would like to know why it's not possible if you're pass level 10.
Kinda funny too since I was thinking of playing on an alt account after I got reset, which turns out would have been a good idea.