First Son
2 posts

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Nov 6, 2012

Thankdoor telling me over 4 months since it happened! :smileymad: I was second legacy when I was resestand no info was available so I just had to keep playing. Now I am almost second legacy againg :smileymad:

Message 41 of 167 (983 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks a lot for actually doing something about it 4 MONTHS after it happened! I was second legacy and I lost everything and since no info was available I had to keep playing. Now I am almost second legacy again! So hanks a lot :smileymad:
Message 42 of 167 (980 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11901 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

HYPNOSIS wrote:
what qualifies as evidence please?
are cinema files and screenshots also reset upon having your profile reset?
What should save and how would i save any evidence of where i am at,just in case a profile reset happens to me??

Screenshots of the in-game menu, your website stats screengrab, cinema files all work. It's your call if you want to perserve were you are at. This is a VERY rare thing that's happening but we wanted people to have an option

I’m really glad that there is now a backup in place for profile resets. Thank you, Naughty Dog. :smileyhappy: :smileyvery-happy:

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 43 of 167 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

We don't vanish. We're monitroing the conversation and letting other people talk. 

But that's like being a neglectful mother to thousands of crying children imo. No offense. Your words can comfort them.

I guess it's better late than never. Good job, I suppose. I wonder how did you solve this and why now? 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 44 of 167 (938 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

What does it mean by evidence?

All thats got reset is my time, can that get changed?

PLEASE HELP!!!

I got passed level 10 before the reset... Does that mean I'm screwed? I'm level 67 now!

Message 45 of 167 (899 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

renatabls wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Lol, this has turned from a nice thing ND is doing - for them to help those that had their U3 Profiles reset - to demands from people in which they think will make their game better. :smileysad:

Would fixing Party Splits not improve this game?

I bet Eric vanished because people started to ask for other stuff instead of what the OP was suggesting. Or maybe not, the Dogs always vanish anyway.

We don't vanish. We're monitroing the conversation and letting other people talk. Yes, let's keep this relevant to the profile resets. Thanks. 

"Monitor" the rest of the forum. Thanks.

Message 46 of 167 (874 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Nov 7, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

We don't vanish. We're monitroing the conversation and letting other people talk. 

But that's like being a neglectful mother to thousands of crying children imo. No offense. Your words can comfort them.

I guess it's better late than never. Good job, I suppose. I wonder how did you solve this and why now? 

They didn't fix it, just added a back up as a failsafe against further occurrences of it. Also they actually told us a few months back that they were working on a back up because they couldn't reproduce the glitch and fix it.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 47 of 167 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Hiiii Eric c:

I was just about to post that... NINJA'D

I'll do it anyway, Hi Eric! On topic, ND finally taking care of the profile reset thing is completely reassuring. I've never been reset once btw. Now if anybody does get reset there will be an easy fix! Kudos to ND for doing this. Even if it is late, at least they adressed it.

HI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, he said hi to us

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 48 of 167 (844 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10174 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Alright, keep your wishlist in the wishlist thread. This is a about profile resets. Anyway, have you guys figured out what's causing it?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 49 of 167 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Still curious on the answer to my earlier question.
Are treasures that have been gotten and items that have been purchased also backed up or no?
Haveing level restored is nice,but to have to start collecting treasures and purchased items from scratch would be considerably discouraging.
Message 50 of 167 (747 Views)