Jan 03 2013
By: Despur4do Wastelander 820 posts
Accepted Solution

U3 multiplayer inferior to U2 multiplayer..

[ Edited ]
73 replies 564 views Edited Jan 3, 2013

I gave this game back to my friend last week and my brother re-bought it for me and brought it over last night, he said he wanted someone to play with. Uncharted 3 does nothing but Pi$$ me off and frustrate me, and its from problems that didn't exsist on Uncharted 2!

Features on Uncharted 3 that sucks and makes me pull my hair out:

1)NADE TOSS BACK:

Ok so i am fighting some high-levels, and he comes a glitchy rack of bones with a Bra tag and a mic, he has a riot shield, i get the jump on him and ambush him, i wound him, i do the old u2 trick and throw a nade at his feet...what happens? HE tosses it back as a charge him, and finishes me off with an uzi.. **bleep** naughty dog, its hard enough to fight those people with shields but take away the only thing that works on them? shame...

2)WEAPONS ON U3 ARE INFERIOR:

Was someone who made the weapons high or on some bath salt drug? First off the GMAL.. who made this uncharted 2 FAL wannabe? This gun is a junk version on the FAL from U2, the recoil is horrible and it takes to many bullets to down someone, what the he||, and the Dragon, complete junk, the dragon from u2 was actually good, the recoil, the speed, lots better, and the m9 vs the m4? Don't make me laugh no comparison..

3)SPRINT..

Ok so i blast someone with half a clip and due to the low weapon damage (high health) and  they run away like an african marathon runner on meth behind a wall and come back and blast me with a power weapon like the cheap player they are, pretty much taking a huge dump on my ambush, getting the jump should be rewarded, unlike u3 u2 took skill, even the high levels had to watch were they walked and be carful, not run out in the open knowing naughtydogs high health and analog sprint would be their devine protection.

4)HIGH HEALTH:

Everything above relates to high health so you know how i feel about it..

UNFAIR MATCHMAKING:

Oh look at this a team of legacy 5s and little old me and some level 30s, YIPPIE way yo go naughtydog, wonder who is gonna win this one? oh wait happens the next 10 matches too..

Final note, this stuff is all fixable but i know it won't be, this game is to old and to many people like the cheap crap listed above, have a good day, now i am gonna go rebeat uncharted 2 for the hundred billionth time because its worth it, then maybe grab some fresh air, i smell cheapness.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 74 (564 Views)
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: U3 multiplayer inferior to U2 multiplayer..

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

No. It is not inferior.

Dismissed

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 74 (560 Views)
Sackboy
349 posts

Jan 3, 2013
If you're getting the jump on players and still can't kill them then the problem is with you, not the game...
Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 74 (548 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 3, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:
If you're getting the jump on players and still can't kill them then the problem is with you, not the game...

when the map design sucks and has all those corners, high health, and sprint, its not may fault because it rarely happens in uncharted 2. they have so much cheap crap in this game it isnt even funny. so many times people would have died had it had been uncharted 2. if the last of us is like this I AINT BUYING

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 74 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Jan 3, 2013

People are calling UC2 perfectly balanced, but what about the boosters? If I'm a level 30 and someone is using situational awareness, I have no ways of countering it because I'm not yet at the level where it is unlocked. And it would take me a lot of time to get to that level.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 74 (537 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

People are calling UC2 perfectly balanced, but what about the boosters? If I'm a level 30 and someone is using situational awareness, I have no ways of countering it because I'm not yet at the level where it is unlocked. And it would take me a lot of time to get to that level.

most people don't even use that, most use rapid hands or down the irons, ive only been killed by SA a few times and thats when i was camping. my fault

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 74 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1610 posts

Jan 3, 2013

You were the guy (the op) that team killed me twice on the museum yesterday!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 74 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 3, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

oh yeah sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 74 (519 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1779 posts

Jan 3, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 74 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5367 posts

Jan 3, 2013

1) bank the nade, use it as a distraction, use it to buy you some time. Either way, once you throw a grenade at someone, they have to take the time to throw it back, run out the way, or take it and die. That gives you ample time to finish them or recover yourself.

2)G-mall kills in only 2 bursts, i don't know what you mean by it being bad... and the Dragon is a great gun mind you that it is a loadout gun and no longer a power weapon like it was in U2... It is also funny you mention the M9 since that is the gun being complained about being OP right now

3)sprint adds an overall better pace to the game. If they are able to run out from the open while you are shooting at them, then you need to work on your aim. If all the guns are used in their proper range and your aim is decent, nobody can run off from you. Also if you say you sneak up on them, then why not actually sneak up on them, not walk behind them shooting like mad giving them ample time to escape.

4) The health is balanced in this game. Any lower and it will be ridiculous and throw skill out the window. Any higher(than HC health) and it becomes a sponge game where you just waste your whole clip into each other until someone dies.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 74 (502 Views)